Recent content by jrharvey

1. jrharvey

Post GCAM with aux lens working [No Root]

Thank you, thank you, thank you. This is what I have been waiting for since getting this phone. Wow what a difference this makes. My only question is how can I adjust the sharpness of the front selfie camera? Like all Gcam apps the selfie camera is way too strong and the sharpness needs to be...
  2. jrharvey

Post GCam for Oneplus 7T (15Jun2020)

So I take it there is no working version that enables all 3 cameras yet?
  3. jrharvey

Post Which phone you had before the S9+ ?

I had the Google Pixel 2 XL. Love the Galaxy S9+ much much better for now.
  4. jrharvey

Post Video quality

Thank you! Im taking a lot of flak for making the switch but I think its the right thing to do. This camera rocks.
  5. jrharvey

Post Exynos S9 + in US for $780!!

I bought that and had to return it. I have Tmobile. Maybe my phone was a dud but it was factory new. The seller is good but my particular phone may have been messed up. I was only getting between 1.5-2mbps on LTE. I reset the APN settings and got up to about 15 but nothing even close to the...
  6. jrharvey

Post Video quality

https://youtu.be/rl3nI1W9ryM Slow motion 4k 60 fos b-roll
  7. jrharvey

Post Video quality

https://youtu.be/rl3nI1W9ryM Slow motion 4k 60 fos b-roll
  8. jrharvey

Post 4k video stutter

Im on the latest firmware. I have stabilization turned off. I dont see the same issue with the US version. Im wondering if this is an exynos performance issue.
  9. jrharvey

Thread Exynos Bad 4k Stutter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lidWcMX_fGI Anyone else seeing stutter like this on their exynos? Im not seeing this at all with the US version. This cannot be normal. I have tested several snapdragon S9s and dont see anything like this. This is really bad. Happens every time and it was a cold...
  10. jrharvey

Post Multiple Dropped Calls - Galaxy S9 Plus G965F

Dissabling VoLTE does not help just FYI. 2 more dropped calls today on Tmobile in the US. I get perfect reception but it happens on every single call. Not just a few but every call.
  11. jrharvey

Thread 4k video stutter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lidWcMX_fGI Anyone else seeing stutter like this on their exynos? This cannot be normal. I have tested several snapdragon S9s and dont see anything like this. This is really bad. Happens every time and it was a cold morning and the phone was asleep all night so...
  12. jrharvey

Post Google HDR+ Camera for S9+

If you dont like samsungs processed look then the RAW files are actually not too shabby. I really like how far you can push the raw files in post. I had Camera NX for the google pixel 2 that could use googles HDR+ to capture RAW files and I honestly think the samsungs files are better and even...
  13. jrharvey

Post Exynos Cannot record 4k 60 in pro mode with custom ISO and Shutter

I talked to Samsung international and they confirmed the exynos S9 and S9+ cannot do 4k 60 in pro mode. They say its a limitation of the CPU. Well thats great. Exynos is supposed to be super great right? I dont know how much I believe them so if anyone else with an exynos wants to test and...
  14. jrharvey

Post Exynos S9 Cannot record 4k 60 in pro mode with custom ISO and Shutter - Need Testers

I talked to Samsung international and they confirmed the exynos S9 and S9+ cannot do 4k 60 in pro mode. They say its a limitation of the CPU. Well thats great. Exynos is supposed to be super great right? I dont know how much I believe them so if anyone else with an exynos wants to test and...
  15. jrharvey

Post exynos owners, battery and performance- are the reviewers exatering problems?

I really really really hope samsung fixes this. My only solution now is to call people using google hangouts or duo or viber. Otherwise calls are very very spotty and pretty much guaranteed to skip out or completely drop all together. Trust me i am trying to run my own business and this is...