Recent content by jrkruse

1. jrkruse

Post SM-G9600/G9650/Android_10_Root_RMM_Forceencrypt_Remover_Add_US_Carriers_Fix_Safetynet_AIO

I didnt make the kernel zip. You will have too talk to the creator. I dont think phone will boot with enforcing selinux
  2. jrkruse

Thread [N10+ SM-N975U/U1/W_Snapdragon]-[Upgrade Easily Firmware Using Odin]-[Automatically Root Remove Forceencrypt Patch Bluetooth And Fix Safetynet]

Must Have An Unlocked Bootloader To Do This! This An odin tar file I have created to flash along with stock odin firmware to automatically install TWRP recovery along with Disable VBMETA image. The tar file will also automatically install magisk root along with remove force encryption and patch...
  3. jrkruse

Thread [N10 SM-N970U/U1/W_Snapdragon]-[Upgrade Easily Firmware Using Odin]-[Automatically Root Remove Forceencrypt Patch Bluetooth And Fix Safetynet]

Must Have An Unlocked Bootloader To Do This! This An odin tar file I have created to flash along with stock odin firmware to automatically install TWRP recovery along with Disable VBMETA image. The tar file will also automatically install magisk root along with remove force encryption and patch...
  4. jrkruse

Post [N20 Ultra SM-N986U/U1/W_Snapdragon]-[Upgrade Easily Firmware Using Odin]-[Automatically Root Remove Forceencrypt Patch Bluetooth And Fix Safetynet]

The U version comes with a seperate file for userdata. But you cant go back and forth between U and U1 without wiping data anyways they are different firmware and not wiping data will cause you issues
  5. jrkruse

Post SM-G9600/G9650/Android_10_Root_RMM_Forceencrypt_Remover_Add_US_Carriers_Fix_Safetynet_AIO

use the guide for the US s9+. Just beware the root is buggy and your phone will not be able to used as a daily driver
  6. jrkruse

Post Question [S21+ SM-G996U/U1/W_Snapdragon]-[Upgrade Easily Firmware Using Odin]-[Automatically Root Remove Forceencrypt Patch Bluetooth And Fix Safetynet]

Updated files in OP fixed sum bugs. Added new safetynet patch and I think wearable fix now works
  7. jrkruse

Post [S21 SM-G991U/U1/W_Snapdragon]-[Upgrade Easily Firmware Using Odin]-[Automatically Root Remove Forceencrypt Patch Bluetooth And Fix Safetynet]

Updated files in OP fixed sum bugs. Added new safetynet patch and I think wearable fix now works
  8. jrkruse

Post Question [S21Ultra SM-G998U/U1/W_Snapdragon]-[Upgrade Easily Firmware Using Odin]-[Automatically Root Remove Forceencrypt Patch Bluetooth And Fix Safetynet]

9. jrkruse

Post WSL2 Help and information (Donate Version)

Both methods worked fine
  10. jrkruse

Post WSL2 Help and information (Donate Version)

Quick question when I unpack a boot or recovery image and want to manually edit something in the folder it creates for example recoveryimg folder I dont have permissions too modify anything within that recoveryimg folder
  11. jrkruse

Post Question [S21Ultra SM-G998U/U1/W_Snapdragon]-[Upgrade Easily Firmware Using Odin]-[Automatically Root Remove Forceencrypt Patch Bluetooth And Fix Safetynet]

you can use files in OP just extract them delete the recovery.img thats in there and add the recovery.img from the 998B and re-tar those files