Recent content by jrloper

1. jrloper

Post [ROM] AOKP 4.4.4 (Kitkat) Task650 (9.10.2014) (Unified)

I had the very same problem, mine wasn't limited to this ROM. The problem originally arose shortly after moving to 4.3 leading me to suspect a bootloader/Baseband issue but the stock ROM worked without issue. Long story short, after logcat-ing around I believed the problem was with...
  2. jrloper

Post Root your device EASILY! [CASUAL] [Linux] [Windows] [Mac]

Very odd, are you familiar with Odin? We can try this directly if so. http://download.chainfire.eu/319/CF-Root/CF-Auto-Root/CF-Auto-Root-sc02e-sc02e-sc02e.zip Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
  3. jrloper

Post [Jailbreak][Root][Recovery] No You Verizon -VRAMC3 --update 10MAY13

Most likely this is due to Baseband Version incompatibilities with the version of Android you're flashing, or bad/no APNs. CM 10.2 has borked a few phones lately with this issue. Check out the Q&A section. Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app ---------- Post added at 02:02 PM...
  4. jrloper

I need a link to pastebin, and your OS Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
  5. jrloper

Post Root your device EASILY! [CASUAL] [Linux] [Windows] [Mac]

CASUAL hasn't been fully updated and tested for 8.1, I am seeing a successful Heimdall upload of Chainfire's Autoroot, please install SuperSU from Google Play. run SuperSU, update binary (if prompted) and then recheck root status. Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
  6. jrloper

As stated in previous posts on this page, there was a driver signing issue with builds prior to 769. Use the version I linked in post prior to yours. Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
  7. jrloper

Here is the fixed revision, though with Koush's ADB pack installed, my the driver will not install. http://goo.im/devs/AdamOutler/VZWGalaxyNote2/VZW-Gnote2-CASUAL-NoYouVerizon-CASUAL-R769b--InstaBuild.jar
  8. jrloper

My apologies first off, my last commit of the driver pack was signed improperly. I just realized this late last night. I've been busy making repairs to my house and have been frequently absent from the forums and SVN lately. I'm looking into how this happened, and have already built and in the...
  9. jrloper

Try the newest nightly builds http://goo.im/devs/AdamOutler/VZWGalaxyNote2 Well I cant do it for you. Verify you don't have Kies installed, its kext's will cause Claim interface issues as well.
  10. jrloper

1. You existing ROM will be rooted and will have su and busybox binaries injected into it. Otherwise, it will remain unchanged. 2a. All firmware modifications carry a risk, this being an unlock is no different. 2b. This does not disable the custom binary counter. Nor can i guarantee you will...
  11. jrloper

carhauler1969 its "SDM 1.0" :D The offending app will be visible under the Backup/Restore tab of Titanium Backup. Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
  12. jrloper

Retry using the newest nightly, as versions prior to r575 have pastebin issues. http://goo.im/devs/AdamOutler/VZWGalaxyNote2 Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
  13. jrloper

Ahem... DO NOT TAKE OTA UPDATES! Accepting an OTA will probably get your phone a ticket to JTAGville. Just wait for a stock ROM to be released based on the update. Then flash that. Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
  14. jrloper

Go ahead and replace that driver with Zadig. Something's not right, so let's try that first. Make sure you reboot the computer after the driver installs. Reboot the phone, reconnect it and then Retry. Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app