• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by .:Jrockers:.

1. J

Post [Q] HTC BEATS AUDIO Cant install CWM [ Help ]

thanks scooty i found RUU for this model and its all ok now.... :good:
  2. J

Post [Q] HTC BEATS AUDIO Cant install CWM [ Help ]

Model HTC Sensation PG58130 Problem: Hang on Logo Only Action Taken: 1. try to factory Reset = Same problem 2. Try to Recovery Mode = No Recovery Mode. displays a mobile with a triangle and red exclamation mark. 3. Try to send CWM via Fastboot or CMD command = Failed. logs below 4. try to JTAG...
  3. J

Thread [Q] HTC BEATS AUDIO Cant install CWM [ Help ]

Hello i have a problem with this htc sensation of mine.. phone is Hang up in HTC logo only. i try to factory reset but its same. try to Recovery but theres no recovery only an image of unit with red triangle.. i try to download CWM here http://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager via CMD command but...
  4. J

Post SM-GH900F *#7284# not Working!!

Close my thread its already done. i unlock my unit via Z3x Box without typing that code. :) Logs: Selected model: SM-G900F Selected port: COM167 Z3X BOX Serial Port Selected port speed: 115200 Searching Samsung modem... not found Done with Samsung Tool v.18.3 Selected model: SM-G900F Selected...
  5. J

Thread SM-GH900F *#7284# not Working!!

Hello i have a Samsung SM-GH900F and i need to unlock it with octupos box. but i cant access to this code *#7284# or its not working to set my phone to Qualcomm Usb Debugging... im running 4.4.2 version and already Rooted.. :crying::crying: much appreciated if someone can guide me. im beginner...
  6. J

Post [Tool] SP Flash Tool New Version v5.1352.01

Thank you for this Sir..
  7. J

Thread [Q] Need Some idea for I9200

Hello to all... can somebody help me about this i9200..? Main Problem Before is Samsung Logo Only. i try to reformat Using KSA Stock ROM but it is always Failed. now the i try a lot of firmware but same thing. Now the status of The unit cant back to samsung logo again. theres a little message...
  8. J

Thread Galaxy S2 with S3 Room.. Need Some idea

Hi to all.... i have an Galaxy S2 i buy this one last week... and i am a new beginner for Android Developing.... I like S3 room for my Galaxy S2 i9100 but i dont know what is the first Step to get that Room.. My phone is running with 4.0.3 ICS... What CMW should i Use and The Room with Arabic...
  9. J

Thread Need Some idea with my Galaxy Y S5360 and S5300

im only a beginner. and i need some idea with my Galaxy pocket S5300 and Galaxy Y S5360 running with gingerbread, I want to upgrade it to Jellybean Does anybody here can guide me step by step how can i do that...:confused: Thanks, :D
  10. J

Thread Please Help me to Fix this...

Hi to all I Have Samsung I5500L... status is in Google account... i dont know how to fix this so that i can enter into the menu... Anybody here can guide me and help to Solve this problem..... Please....
  11. J

Thread Samsung Galaxy SII M250L

I have Samsung Galaxy SII M250L here and i want to unlock this unit of mine... Does anybody here can Help me to Unlock this Phone.???