Recent content by js2892

1. js2892

Thread [APP][4.0.3+] Leave Diary - Manage Leaves with expenses

Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sharma.jitin.skyfire Manage Leaves with expenses Don't ignore those unplanned leaves, Leave Diary is here. Jot down any leaves taken by you, services you employ and anyone in your living ecosystem Features Add a leave with person...
  2. js2892

Post Switch Fragments or new Activities?

When using a navigation drawer fragments is the best technique. All your fragments are housed inside one activity which will allow navigation through drawer. If you start new activity on item select, you will lose the navigation drawer(because new activity will not have the navigation drawer)...
  3. js2892

Post Galaxy note 3 indian users thread

Already did this.. was able to flash CWM and then L19 but did not flash bootloader and it still works fine.. now my device is working fine but I still don't know what original problem was! Anyways thanks. Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Free mobile app
  4. js2892

Post [Q] Unfortunately, (all services) have stopped

I can go to download mode but I'm unable to flash CWM also.. can you give the recovery which you flashed?
  5. js2892

Could you tell me which one to download? Have you installed package from these?
  6. js2892

tried this one also..my download keeps breaking, don't understand why.. anyways thanks for the help!
  7. js2892

Urgent I'm kind of in a situation and need some help I was on L17 ROM and decided to go to L19 When i booted to recovery, i ended up in stock recovery but i had installed TWRP when i flashed L17 from 4.4.2 Now when i rebooted(without any flashing) all apps gave a force close and when i tried...
  8. js2892

Post [N900][15Aug15]K14(Kitkat) / L24 (Lollipop)-Dr.Ketan Custom control ROM.

Faced an issue while on L17 http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note-3/help/unfortunately-services-stopped-t3017618 Can someone help me? It's kind of urgent! Thanks
  9. js2892

Thread [Q] Unfortunately, (all services) have stopped

I was L17(5.0) Dr Ketan's ROM. I had done all the flashing on TWRP. Today when i tried to go to recovery, it landed on stock recovery and not TWRP. And when rebooted the phone it constantly gave me error messages one by one that "Unfortunately, ... service has stopped" My first question is TWRP...
  10. js2892

Post [N900][15Aug15]K14(Kitkat) / L24 (Lollipop)-Dr.Ketan Custom control ROM.

OEM Samsung s view works fine with L17. However music controls through lockscreen while using poweramp seems little buggy. Also browsing chrome while using poweramp cause minor glitches in song. Perhaps the culprit is high ram usage. Battery backup seems similar as with kitkat.
  11. js2892

Download booster is only for LTE users. Also noticed two things -The icons in pull down notification(wifi, bt etc) have also gone under little bit modification. They are more sleek and colors look bright. -The calculator apps is of s5. No major change except one button is now green instead of...
  12. js2892

Both of these work when talkback is on. They are extra accessibility options. I didn't notice any change in color. EDIT: I think the color is not complete black unlike earlier. Sent from my SM-N900 using xda app-developers app
  13. js2892

Just saw. The update was shown when I checked for update manually. Will download it later. Sent from my SM-N900 using xda app-developers app
  14. js2892

Post **What phone should I buy next?** -- Not sure what device to buy? Ask here!

The phone is for a relative and where they live there is no motorola service center within the city. As phone is intended for long use, this is why Moto G is out of consideration. Meanwhile HTC desire 516 is available for 13999 on ebay,amazon and snapdeal. The phone seems to decent but there are...
  15. js2892

Post **What phone should I buy next?** -- Not sure what device to buy? Ask here!

I'm looking for a dual sim phone under Rs 14000. Usage is not performance oriented, mainly for songs, camera,web browsing and other light apps. Considerations are nokia xl and htc desire 516. I haven't used nokia's x series, so don't know much about it's psuedo-android OS and RAM is also 768mb...