• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by jsenthil12345

1. J

Thread What is diamond dialer?

Hello there, Can some one help me understand what diamond dialer does? Does this run on all WM versions? I am also wondering if there is a document that describes the features offered by these dialers? Thanks.
  2. J

Thread Grouping call history WM5 and WM6.

Hi All, I am using a HTC Wizard running WM5.0, I also have HTC Hermes running WM 6.0. I would like to know if there is a way to ask the call history to permanently group the calls based on the caller. For instance lest assume that I called Joe 10 times and he called 10 times, the call history...
  3. J

Post Help Downgrading WM6 to WM5 Cingular 8125

Isn't that I first have to downgrade my SPL/IPL to 2.xx in order for the original WM5 to work on my G3 wizard? Can you please explain the steps involved? BTW, where can I find the original ROM, are you referring to the one that can be downloaded from the HTC website? Thank you for your help...
  4. J

Thread Help Downgrading WM6 to WM5 Cingular 8125

Hi, I have a Cingular 8125 phone, I upgraded it WM6 with one of the ROM that I downloaded from xda forums. I do NOT know which one that I downloaded. I remember downloading and installing one of the T-Mobile stuff, then flashing a new WM6 ROM from this forum. My phone locks up every time AFTER I...