• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by jsgraphicart

1. jsgraphicart

Post [MAGISK MOD] ButterLimits for OOS 11/OB ~ [Its always buttery but never compromises with battery]

I didn't have it installed long enough to check any calling issues. But I found video playback to be very rough Both streaming and local videos.
  2. jsgraphicart

Post [OnePlus 7T] [OTA] [GLOBAL] Oxygen OS 11.HD65AA

Everything works fine for me. I don't have any lag. The only time I ever see lag is every now and then when swipe typing on Google keyboard. Other than that, the only issue I see is the unknown build number. I was never on the betas. I went from stable 10 to stable 11.
  3. jsgraphicart

Post Help me please!!!!

I have never had to use this before, but there is an Unbrick tool that may get you back up and running. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/op7t-oos-10-0-16-15-hd65aa-ba-unbrick-tool-to-restore-your-device-to-oxygenos.3994835/
  4. jsgraphicart

Play store says my device is certified. I already had cards on Google Pay and they are still there and the app isn't telling me anything is wrong so I assume that is good as well. I assume if all was good on the previous version, it should all still be fine.
  5. jsgraphicart

I'm getting this too. I assume all we'll have to do is flash the next update and it will fix it though, right?
  6. jsgraphicart

Post [GUIDE] Unlock bootloader of Lenovo Tab 4 10 with OEM unlock "greyed out" (TB-X304F/L and other Qcom tablets)

I've tried this multiple times and still can't get it to work. I can't get passed the step to get the devinfo.img file. It runs the process and always tells me the device isn't ready but still tells me it completes and the devinfo.img is in the current directory. Only it's not. I think it's...
  7. jsgraphicart

Post Stable Oxygen OS 11 now released

Updated my T-Mobile 7T converted to Global last night. I went through the Oxygen Updater app. Everything went fine. Went through the steps to keep root. Everything is running nicely. But now when I open the Oxygen Updater app, it tells me I have an unsupported device and I'm not running...
  8. jsgraphicart

Post [GUIDE] Unlock bootloader of Lenovo Tab 4 10 with OEM unlock "greyed out" (TB-X304F/L and other Qcom tablets)

Yeah, I'm not sure what is going on. I took a break from it for now. I'm pretty sure the drivers are installed correctly. It pops up in device manager when i plug my tablet in. But I get nothing from the .bat file. I don't know if USB debugging affects EDL mode but my USB Debugging is greyed out...
  9. jsgraphicart

I just tried to do this. I installed the drivers, my tablet was seen by my computer and I am connected to port 0001. When I run the dump_devinfo.bat file, it starts and looks like it gives some errors. But then it will continue for a few minutes and then tell me the devinfo.img file was saved to...
  10. jsgraphicart

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0][tbx304f/l/x] LineageOS 16.0 for Lenovo TAB4 10

I have been using my Tab 4 10 (wifi only) with stock OS since I bought it. My OEM unlock was also greyed out so I haven't bothered coming into these forums much. But now, I see there is instructions to fix that, there is a working TWRP for us and now there is a Lineage OS build. You guys made my...
  11. jsgraphicart

Post chase mobile app workaround for rooted devices

Magisk pretty much does all the work. I have it selected for Magisk Hide but I don't know if I did that or Magisk did. Also, I beleive Magisk will hide the unlocked bootloader automatically. Not 100% sure but basically, it's all done through Magisk. And Chase works normally.
  12. jsgraphicart

Post chase mobile app workaround for rooted devices

Chase works fine for me rooted. Maybe not if you're using something like Xposed though.
  13. jsgraphicart

Post Anyone using RiCE, it's features and the new Horizontal Lighting?

I went ahead and got Telegram and tried out the build. It does work. So nice to have the mod back.
  14. jsgraphicart

Post Anyone using RiCE, it's features and the new Horizontal Lighting?

Is 10.3.4 the same as 10.0.12? I ran this mod before the last update and loved it. If it works on 10.0.12, I'll sign up for telegram and try it out.
  15. jsgraphicart

Post [OxygenOS System Mods] RENOVATE ICE 14.0 | OP7/OP7PRO//OP7T/OP7TPRO

Updated my phone and it's weird how much I miss the CRT screen off animation. Lol. Looking forward to an update.