Recent content by jsolo112

1. J

Post [NEW] Installing apps on a Gabb Phone Z2?

Excuse me? Since when did email lock it down? It provides way more security against moles. Anyone can join a discord. Plus, it"s harder to join a discord than send a email. I'm not sure that you are aware of the danger of moles. They have discovered previous exploits, and reported them to Gabb.
  2. J

Post [NEW] Installing apps on a Gabb Phone Z2?

Hello all! I currenlty run a gooogle doc that collboarts ideas on hacking the gabb phone from the inside. However, I now see that there is only one slotuoinm and that is from the outside. So I invite all to collobrate with me on it. Shoot me an email at gabbphonehack@gmail.com
  3. J

Post [CLOSED]Installing apps on a gabb phone Z2?

Does the PDF work? I thought I bricked your phone.
  4. J

How do we disable updates tho?
  5. J

Hey! Thank you for your kind recognition! However, as ItsUnified said, this issue is kinda difficult, because every time we come up with something, it is patched, and we have to start all over again. I totally respect the spirit of the forum,. and would agree with you 100 % if it wasn't for...
  6. J

Hey, Community! Those who are not moles and are interested in correlating all possible ideas on a INSIDE hack, email me at gabbphonehack@gmail.com. I have a ongoing google doc with discoveries.
  7. J

If anyone is interested in joining a Google Chat to discuss things we've found, PM me.
  8. J

Y'all are right. The key lies on the inside.
  9. J

Hey I just got a new update. Were they patching something?
  10. J

So there is no current way for me to get apps on it?
  11. J

Just got a brand new Gabb Z2. Will the instructions from the pdf still work? I'm kinda confused, bc there has ben so many mixed posts in the thread. Just want a way to install spotify and a few other apps.
  12. J

I've got an idea for acesing webistes. Just broke my phone and cant test me self. What if you add URL in the "website " field of a contact. Would you be able to acess from there? LMK if this works.
  13. J

please email me a2829@protonmail.com
  14. J

Thread Intro...

Hey Everybody! My name is John Solo( yes actually, my parents are Star Wars fans and thought it would be funny to give me my own last name.) I am a undisocled aged person.( never give out your age online). I like wiritng in html and know a little JS. I am interested in computers and everything...