Recent content by Jstame

1. J

Post BLU R1 HD General Discussion

Did you ever find one?
  2. J

Post [ROM] [7.1.2] [OFFICIAL] Android Open Kang Project (AOKP) for Honor 5x (kiwi)

I've been waiting for a good build of this rom on a number of my devices so I'm glad to see I finally get it and on my main device! Thanks for the work! Lots of great builds for this device the only issue with some seems to be the upkeep. Nice to see it's going official on top of the already...
  3. J

Post [STABLE][2017.05.27] SuperSU v2.82

Thanks never saw the beta link. Sorry for the misunderstanding!
  4. J

Post [STABLE][2017.05.27] SuperSU v2.82

Will this project continue to move forward or has it stalled out completely?
  5. J

Post [Root] Amazon Fire HD 8 & 10 (5th Gen 2015)

Unfortunately you need to have an unlocked bootloader to install twrp which can't be done on the fire hd 8 5th gen....
  6. J

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2_r17][kiwi] XenonHD 7.1 for Honor 5X

Is the telephone app you're using set as the default phone app? Sometimes it's a problem if it's not set as default.
  7. J

Post [ROM][8 SEP][UNOFFICIAL][7.1.2][OMS/DUI/AOSP]Cosmic OS V2.1 [KIWI]

When it's plugged into your PC is there a notification in your pull down that says charge only? If so click that notification and change to file transfer... Default is prob set to charge only when USB is connected.
  8. J

Post [ROM][AOSP][7.1.2][Stable] Cypher OS-AOSCP 4.1.2 [UNOFFICIAL][KIWI][FINAL]

Thanks for the super quick fix to the screen off/on issue! gopinaidu77 you are the man! ROM is up and running perfectly now! Great work!!!
  9. J

Post [ROM][AOSP][7.1.2][Stable] Cypher OS-AOSCP 4.1.2 [UNOFFICIAL][KIWI][FINAL]

Awesome!!! Thanks for the build gopinaidu77! Been hoping for this ROM! Do you have a donation link? Would like to thank you properly for your time...
  10. J

Post [ROM][6.0.1][UBER][OFFICIAL]Cardinal-AOSP[3.4.1][07.11.16]

The devs are now mostly focused on N Roms. This most likely will not be updated any further. There is an N ROM designed by the Cardinal Team called Citrus that I'd imagine is similar to this. There was a problem on the first build for KIWI tho. Hopefully the issues will be fixed and a new stable...
  11. J

But I would very highly recommend gopinaidu77 7.1.1 CosmicOS build. One of the best builds for this device every released in my opinion. There is an issue with the latest 1/21 build so I would recommend downloading an earlier build until this issue is fixed or waiting until the next release...
  12. J

Post [ROM][7.1.1][UNOFFICIAL]Citrus-CAF[LemonDrop][OMS][21JAN]

gopinaidu77 you are the man! Downloading now. Cardinal was my favorite M-build on this device maybe I'll like this Citrus-N build as well!
  13. J

I'm also on L24 and am running the latest build but I haven't ran into this issue with any of the builds so far...
  14. J

Thanks to all for confirming bootloop issue I'm sure gopinaidu77 will address this as soon as possible.