Recent content by jtommyj

1. jtommyj

Post Anyone installed the November 7th update - G965USQU3BRJ5

I have it and am not getting that issue with either stock messaging app
  2. jtommyj

Post IOS 12 Theme For All Samsung Device's

Yes. Same here. Keeps reverting back. Thanks for the effort, it looks great while on...
  3. jtommyj

Post IOS 12 Theme For All Samsung Device's

Thanks but this version keeps reverting back to default after 5-10 minutes...
  4. jtommyj

Thread Cant connect to network

hi-Sorry for the question im on Xfinity Mobile and was trying to downgrade out of the Pie beta. i screwed something up in Odin when flashing ARG8 and now when it boots it just hangs at the "searching for network" screen and cant find my network. can anyone please help me out ? Im just trying...
  5. jtommyj

Post Confused

Thank you very much man. I appreciate it !!
  6. jtommyj

Thread Confused

Hey all. I'm reading about 3 threads and am confused about these Snapdragon S 9+ Betas and what I need to be doing here. I am currently on the ZRJ7 build I installed by Odin. I'm mostly HTC guy but I got no issues using Odin. I'm on Xfinity Mobile which I guess shouldnt matter. Can someone...
  7. jtommyj

Post Android 9/PIE update on S9+

I used the one that was posted earlier in the News section and all is good so far. Granted only been an hour but no issues.
  8. jtommyj

Post Theme {GREENYON} by ☆MDR☆

Looks very nice. Thank you !
  9. jtommyj

Post [THEME] envy themes_

Thank you for fixes
  10. jtommyj

Thanks for all your helps. It is now installed properly.
  11. jtommyj

I have S9+ so i will try to reinstall. Thank you.
  12. jtommyj

Hello. Thanks for the nice themes, will be donating today. All themes installed fine but jakenen. It doesn't show up in my themes. Does anyone have any ideas ?
  13. jtommyj

Post Awsome Samsung Good lock back

Im inexperienced with this app. One thing i like is how the recents cards look unless thats from Nova Launcher. Would any of you guys mind weighing in like the person above me talked about removing the alarm icon. What are some of your favorite things to do? Im coming from HTC and not used to...
  14. jtommyj

Post [ROM][STOCK] 3.18.605.13 | AROMA | ROOT | NO-ROOT | DEBLOAT | OREO

Ok thanks. I'm on my phone I'll try another browser. And thanks for remembering us !
  15. jtommyj

Post [ROM][STOCK] 3.18.605.13 | AROMA | ROOT | NO-ROOT | DEBLOAT | OREO

Ok something's up, probably stupid. I've tried to download 3 different times and each time it stops at 90%. 3 different mirrors. Plenty of storage space. Am I too soon?