Recent content by Ju5t3nC4s3

1. Ju5t3nC4s3

Thread Type-c PD 15v charging

Very quick and easy hardware mod. To add type-c charging at the 15v. Heres a pic of the modual used. There is also a pic were to connect the positive. Just jump the 15v pin on the board. And make shure u have a compatable power supply that has the PD 15v out. And ur good to go.. i needed a...
  2. Ju5t3nC4s3

Post UFS LUN: how to access LUN information on my phone(oneplus 8 pro)?

Start here https://github.com/bkerler/edl
  3. Ju5t3nC4s3

Post One+_TooL with Grayed out Oem_Unlock enabler & Engineer Decrypt

This dialer code if still working will enable all usb diag adb all. Have device plunged into windows and device manger open to watch when using the dialer code. It should show something that will need drivers. U will need to locate them. I believe this is Qualcomm specific
  4. Ju5t3nC4s3

The only way to know if it even enables it. Is having it pluged into windows and checking device manager. It dont use the normal drivers. *#8011#*
  5. Ju5t3nC4s3

Not shure. There was a dialer code i found that wasent released to enable every usb port. But dont know if it still works. It even enabled adb without needing to verify.
  6. Ju5t3nC4s3

This will no longer work to enable engineer mode for android 12.. oneplus has switched to using oppo ways. And i no longer have device to work with to do any of the reverse engineering.
  7. Ju5t3nC4s3

Its only a false positive.. its just becouse it was written in bash. Dont even connect to the internet.. any time u have a CMD open in the backround hidden, Windows and most antivirises will throw a flag. I didnt want bunch of windows with adb commands popping up everywere.
  8. Ju5t3nC4s3

Post Decrypt and Extract OPS

Very true.. i would always recommend hardware first... software is only a bandage for hardware in his case .fix it right. I bet it can be fixed for free even.
  9. Ju5t3nC4s3

Post Decrypt and Extract OPS

Why cant u unlock the bootloader on the op6?
  10. Ju5t3nC4s3

Post Question Engineering Mode hidden functions...

Have u pulled the app or unpacked the enginering app from OTA or msmdownload
  11. Ju5t3nC4s3

Post Development One+_TooL with Grayed out Oem_Unlock (Bootloader Unlock) enabler & Engineer Decrypt

Adb and fastboot are totally separate. The pm command is Package manager in adb... google is your friend to learn. But keep google far away lol.. it knows to much and tracks everything and everyone.
  12. Ju5t3nC4s3

Post Oneplus 7 Pro T-Mobile Network Lock

How will this help if its already been unlocked. Need a proper log during the unlock process. Not after or before.
  13. Ju5t3nC4s3

Post Oneplus 8T Bootloader Unlock Error with unlock.bin

U have to get unlock token from oneplus. Or have a bypass for it. Which i do. But wont release