• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by juanjotoronja

1. J

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL]AICP For ja3gxx(GT-I9500)

1 First message Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
  2. J

Post [APP][4.1+] Release Tracker - Follow Artists (UPDATED) - Promo Codes Giveaway

App it's giving me this error with the manual sync "Failed to fetch data. Connection closed by peer" on S4 4.4.2
  3. J

Post how do you make your phone go into a deep sleep?

...or you can put this thread to deep sleep. Sorry i'm late :D
  4. J

Post [MOD][XPOSED][v1.0.10.53] InstallerOpt

Can you please add an option to auto backup apk's installed from play store? Thanks
  5. J

Post [TUTORIAL] [ROOT] Light Flow - Enable LED For Notifications

Anyone knows if this app overrides all LED notifications, i have pushbullet and an outlook mail app that after i've installed light flow i'm not getting their default LED notifications. This app disables those notifications that doesn't have a profile created, should i have to create a profile...
  6. J

Post [MOD][XPOSED][v1.0.10.53] InstallerOpt

I have two options ticked "Backup APKs" and "Delete APKs", after installing an app from the playstore it didn't backed-up the apk to the internal storage.
  7. J

Post Xposed edge (pro)

Can you please add some effect on pie function press/active, maybe some color or button press efect? Thanks :)
  8. J

Post Xposed edge (pro)

Now it's working, thanks!
  9. J

Post Xposed edge (pro)

Torch is not working on my S4 Kitkat 4.4, it freeze and reboot my phone :(
  10. J

Post [Q] Samsung Custom boot on AT&T Galaxy S4 i337

Also... after this "BUG" i think the lag increased, the sttuter is more noticeable when browsing and gaming. I think the whole interface crashed and restored badly. :confused:
  11. J

Thread [Q] Samsung Custom boot on AT&T Galaxy S4 i337

Hello i'm kind of a newbie with these android devices, so my problem is i've installed "All in one Gestures" app from google play and asigned swipe commands for the corners. I asigned for the "lower left area" the Fullscreen command just to see how it works and by "accident" i swiped when i have...