Recent content by Shanks

1. S

Post Development [A14][ROM] Project Matrixx v10.1 [bluejay][OFFICIAL]

Hello there, there is a new update today, was kernel su removed?
  2. S

Post How do I request a username change?

You're awesome, thank you very muchšŸ˜
  3. S

Post How do I request a username change?

Hello there! Can I please change my username to "Shanks"if not available maybe "Shanks RH"or Shanks23
  4. S

Post Xposed edge (pro)

Thank you to all posting about which roms is xposed edge working on, after maybe years of not flashing a custom rom and use as a daily driver I finally decided to flash matrix rom on my pixel 6a and finally everything is working as it should
  5. S

Post Themes / Apps / Mods [CLOSED] [1.0.5][Non-Root Mods] Rootless UI Mods

Thank you, I'm gonna have to factory reset cuz I'm still using the fabricated overlay app and phone is slower than my pixel 4a šŸ¤£, is that other method you talking about the one included in the app on this thread?
  6. S

Did factory reset fix the lag?
  7. S

My camera was working great that was until i updated it today, now i have that lag as well
  8. S

Screw that, only reason i haven't rooted this phone is because I've been able to hide the nasty and ugly navigation bar and gestures,i won't update till they release Android 13šŸ¤£
  9. S

Post Question Returning due to connectivity issues. Past return window too.

Connectivity was the worst for me with TMobile, download speed of less than 1mbps, calls and texts were bad, after a decade of loyalty i ditched them, went to at&t and all good, only problem i have with this phone is the screen not responding to touch for a few seconds a few times a day
  10. S

Post Question Any better third party gesture navigation alternatives?

Vivid ng and gesture control and if you're rooted Xposed edge, Xposed edge is the best of all, there is nothing like it in my opinion, all 3 in the play store
  11. S

Post [APP][R][XPOSED] GravityBox v11.0.5 for Android 11 [08/08/2021]

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tombayley.statusbar
  12. S

Post Say hello to LADB, a local ADB shell without needing root or a computer!

Anyone with a pixel 6 pro? I can't get this to work no matter what i do
  13. S

Post How To Guide Remove NavBar Gesture Pill (and more) for Pixel 6 Pro

So this will stop working in future system update and android 13? Cuz if that's true I'm not updating
  14. S

Post June update RQ3A.210605.005 released

I don't receive OTA updates since i rooted my phone, is there anything specific you do to keep receiving them or you just receive them?