• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by jufegoco

1. jufegoco

Post [ROM][DISCONTINUED][11][lavender] Corvus v11.0 Spooky

Had you flash fitmware fot Q Android?
  2. jufegoco

Post [17/09/'21][HMP][EAS][PIE][Q][R]Predator Stormbreaker Kernel-Fast & Battery-Friendly

Hi bro. Had you planed to update EAS version? Builder of unofficial RR Os have mentioned that rom has EAS 3.7 version but in your download page only iis 3.6 ver... It's true eas 3.7 version? Thanks in advance bro for your answer... ?
  3. jufegoco

Post [ROM][11/R][STAGOS][OFFICIAL[Lavender]

Hi bro... Has StagOs long screenshot and native call recording?
  4. jufegoco

Post [17/09/'21][HMP][EAS][PIE][Q][R]Predator Stormbreaker Kernel-Fast & Battery-Friendly

He's awesome... He's one of the best developers here... Works very good and quickly! If you find a bug... He has ready a solution! ?
  5. jufegoco

Post [ROM] Corvus OS v7.0 [OFFICIAL] [STABLE]

OK bro... I already downloaded the rom and already had the kernel... I'll try it this weekend... Thank you very much for your help... ?
  6. jufegoco

Ahhhh OK I didn't know! Haha ? thanks... ?
  7. jufegoco

Wich is that app? I couldn't find it... Can you send me by pm please?
  8. jufegoco

Thanks bro, but which version of kernel are you talking about when you reported that results? Can you tell me if it's working good the long screenshot feature in Corvus and if it has native call recording feature enabled? I was in previous version of this rom, but changed for another one...
  9. jufegoco

sohamsen I understand that eas is more efficient in both performance and battery than hmp, but in some discussion group in telegram someone said that it's recommended hmp for battery and eas for gaming... I have tried both, but I can't see much difference between them in BB concern... I feel...
  10. jufegoco

Post [App] Energy Notch - camera notch as battery indicator for Note 7/S!

Good idea... Tried in my RN7 with Havoc Os and it works... Left side of the ring is thinner and I should configure to 9 notch thickness but it's funny in general... Gradient feature is very good... Thanks dev! :good:
  11. jufegoco

What versions of rom and kernel bro?
  12. jufegoco

I'm going to try with EAS kernel and tell you if works with it... ;) Edit: Confirmed with EAS v3. 4 too... Thanks bro for your help...
  13. jufegoco

Thank you very much for your work bro... I'm very happy with it... Eas 3.4 y awesome! :good: