• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by jugendhacker

1. J

Post [OFFICIAL][ROM][9.0.0_r44]Evolution X ROM for Galaxy J5 2015(J500H/F/G/M/Y/NO/FN)

DO NOT BUILD UP SUCH PRESSURE! Because of this people already left j5 development!
  2. J

Post [UNOFFICIAL][ROM] LineageOS/Go 16.0 for Galaxy J5 [SM-J5008/H/F/FN/G/M/Y]

It works for me with magisk... could you tell the steps you have done while flashing? ---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ---------- At least on j5nlte it works, yes
  3. J

Post [OFFICIAL][RECOVERY] TWRP 3.5.2_9 for Galaxy J5 (2015)

I currently couldn't try... but will do it later this month...
  4. J

Post [OFFICIAL][RECOVERY] TWRP 3.5.2_9 for Galaxy J5 (2015)

I mean if I fully encrypt my device... is it possible for the TWRP to do the decryption?
  5. J

NFC? Is it possible to get NFC working in future releases? (j5nlte)
  6. J

Normal TWRP Is it normal that if I flash the recovery through odin 3.13.1 there is no twrp UI just a text list where I can select adb update etc via volume down/up and the power key? I'm using the j5nlte