Recent content by Juhkimo

1. J

Post [ROM][9.0][ABANDONED] PixelExperience 9.0

Same situation. Same device.
  2. J

Post [9.0][GSI] PixelExperience P - UNOFFICIAL

Keep us informed about the camera if you can make it to work. That would be amazing to have working camera on honor 8 :highfive:
  3. J

Post [KERNEL][EAS][O2][UBER] Chihayafuru Kernel v0.90 Honor 8 for Android 8.0+

I have the same problem. Here is the file. Device: frd-l09 Rom: Resurrection Remix OS Beta 2 https://mega.nz/#!I8tgxYqC!0Py3EYjlKLz1gdOSfzh_A_0q5e7ux8yZdPIM8HAY-0g
  4. J

Post [Guide] How To Install OREO Update Before It Is Released

Micdu70 And what about 159456? :confused:
  5. J

Post New treble roms for Honor 8 and P9

Fully supported Openkirin LOS b5 for honor 8 is out... Download at openkirin.net
  6. J

Post [Guide] Unlock Bootloader // Install TWRP // Root - Android 7.x NOUGAT

I heard that even dc unlocker does not work anymore :(
  7. J

Post [Guide] How To Install OREO Update Before It Is Released

So you still have to use your computer and stock recovery. So why not use fastboot in the first place :confused:
  8. J

Post Treble Roms with Honor8

You are free to do anything you want, It's your device. But openkirin roms does not support twrp. So if anything goes wrong you're on your own.
  9. J

Post [GUIDE] Flashing unapproved firmwares (online FullOTA-MF firmwares)

Where I can get the link to the filelist xml. I can't find it on FF. FF crashes when I try to open changelog :confused: Frd-l09c432
  10. J

Post Finally honor 8 receive Android oreo

https://t.me/joinchat/FRPX2E2ekfd2K8vW8E_GdQ Search for latest LOS, Omni or Carbon rom.
  11. J

On their private beta builds camera work on honor 8. It is still not uploaded on their website
  12. J

It is already supported. Check their telegram group for download links. At the monent LOS, Omni and Carbon roms are supported. Support for RR is coming any time soon. :)
  13. J

Post Phone bricked after upgrading to Oreo

Thanks for help and quick answers :highfive: I will try to figure out something.