Recent content by JustArchi

1. JustArchi

Post [ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Mirrors for official Oxygen OS ROMs and OTA updates

Looks good now :). Regarding -S 512M - probably older fastboot versions don't detect properly device properties, it should be auto-detected in all latest versions. Personally I use fastboot on my Debian in latest 6.0.1 version, and it worked for me without -S switch (but of course image was...
  2. JustArchi

Post [ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Mirrors for official Oxygen OS ROMs and OTA updates

Spannaa - flashing your fastboot versions will break OTA updates in future if any of core low-level partitions such as bootloader differs from bak partition on the device. Official update firstly flashes new partitions, then updates backup partitions (this is to prevent hard-bricks if primary...
  3. JustArchi

Post [GUIDE] Helper zips to switch between OOS 3.0 and OOS 2.2.1 firmware

Sorry for late reply. I'm not quite sure how to help you because if device is not recognized even in fastboot mode then you most likely bricked it, although I don't know how you managed to do that, as I did the switch over dozen of times already and everything works as supposed to, other users...
  4. JustArchi

Post [COMMIT] [AOSP] JustArchi's ArchiDroid Optimizations V4.1 - Unleash the power!

Will be possible with new version I'm finishing right now, but without any support (aka not tested, use at your own risk).
  5. JustArchi

Thread [GUIDE] Helper zips to switch between OOS 3.0 and OOS 2.2.1 firmware

At the moment we have rather dfficult situation because custom ROMs based on AOSP (such as my AD which is not yet public) require previous OOS LP firmware, while OOS 3.0 includes new MM firmware which breaks both older recoveries and custom ROMs. As I need to switch between OOS 3.0 and my AD...
  6. JustArchi

Post [GAPPS][DAILY] Open GApps for Android; All Android Versions & Devices

# Device should define their GAPPS_VARIANT in device/manufacturer/product/BoardConfig.mk ifeq ($(GAPPS_VARIANT),) $(error GAPPS_VARIANT must be configured) endif I can work it around by specifying minimum required package and adding everything I want though, thanks :).
  7. JustArchi

Post [COMMIT] [AOSP] JustArchi's ArchiDroid Optimizations V4.1 - Unleash the power!

I'll switch to 6.0 for kernel later as well, but I'm testing things before doing so.
  8. JustArchi

Sorry for double post, is there any way to exclude given packages from given variant? For example, I can notice here that packages are added to PRODUCT_PACKAGES. How about specifying extra variable, such as TARGET_GAPPS_EXCLUDED_PACKAGES, which would have to be defined in board config, and if...
  9. JustArchi

This is exactly what I need. Thanks!
  10. JustArchi

I'm currently testing my build for OP2 and I can't notice any need of extra -Os hacks or cherry-picks for any other repos apart from android_bionic fixes for GCC 5.3.1, if somebody wants to compile androideabi with something newer than 4.9. Any symptoms I should be aware of & check before...
  11. JustArchi

Are there any plans on perhaps releasing odexed versions of GAPPS? I'm having fun with my AD and base system launches in 10 seconds after full wipe with my optimizations, I'm wondering if it's possible to ship GAPPS also in odexed versions. For non-being-updated core GAPPS taken from Nexus...
  12. JustArchi

Booted for me :). And I confirmed that it's all that is needed.
  13. JustArchi

Yeah, although I don't agree with everything they're doing regarding optimizations. More is not better, tests, benchmarks and regressions should be done. I already spotted things that are not good. Anyway, the line I added to my board config seems to work. I'll see if it boots once whole ROM...
  14. JustArchi

Nobody was born with AOSP Makefiles knowledge. I still have a lot to learn myself. I'm currently testing how aarch64 kernel toolchain works with my setup. If I succeed, even better, because I might be able to enable even more flags in final commit :).