Recent content by Juste300

1. Juste300

Post [ROM][10.0][MIDO] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/05/16]

I downloaded the latest Plus build on my phone from System updates settings. I am unable to find the rom.zip file on my phone checked literally every folder. Any idea where the phone downloaded the rom.zip file? Also, I'm using normal PE build can I dirty flash PE Plus build on normal build?
  2. Juste300

Post [ROM][AOSP][OFFICIAL][9.0.0_r16] Pixel Experience [TREBLE]

I already did that. Even wiped internal storage before flashing this rom.
  3. Juste300

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm using LastPass Authentication. The app only give me Sign in Approval error. No issues with cell number codes. Any other suggestion? Sent from my Redmi Note 4 ---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ---------- Can't say...
  4. Juste300

I'm facing issue with "Sign in Approval" with LastPass Authentication app. When I try to sign in, in any sevice/account and LastPass ask for approval on phone , after approving it the LastPass Authenticatior app give me an error and I am unable to sign in to that particular service/account...
  5. Juste300

Your phone storage is encrypted. In twrp Format data, it will format ur internal storage (will decrypt storage). Backup everything before formatting data. Format data, reboot to recovery, then wipe cache, dalvik, vendor, data e.g. Install rom and you are good to go.
  6. Juste300

Thanks I will try this. Do I have to download and install AR Core apk as well? Sent from my Redmi Note 4
  7. Juste300

I installed AR Stickers from OP post but I don't see them anywhere in camera app or settings. Any clues? Can we usk AR stickers apk's from apk mirror?
  8. Juste300

I actually got GSF from two different "device id apps" but same result.
  9. Juste300

I took the device ID from that app and wrote in google certify page. The page confirmed your device ID is registered now. I cleared cache and storage of Google play store and play services and rebooted the phone. I didn't used the ADB commands do I have to use those adb commands?
  10. Juste300

Tried but didn't worked same result . Thanks anyway.
  11. Juste300

There is no other fix other than magisk? Also, is this rom rooted? Because I am unable to verify the root status with root verify app from Playstore? ---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ---------- Thanks. I will try this.
  12. Juste300

So far the rom is working very smooth and nice. I formatted data and complete wiped my phone since it was encrypted by previous omni rom. But I'm still facing following issues: - Non-Certified Play Store. I tried the fix two to three times mentioned in previous posts but it is still not...
  13. Juste300

Post [KERNEL][Mido] FrancoKernel ⚡️- r21 - 27th Aug - custom roms, Pie and treble

I'm on Omni Rom non treble, stock TWRP and FK r6. Tried to flash r10 but it gave me an error in Twrp. Could not flash. Read instructions again, is there no r10 for Oreo non treble rom? Any clue? Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
  14. Juste300

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][8.1] OmniRom [STABLE] [24/06/2018] [NON-TREBLE] [DISCONTINUED]

Flash Franco kernel after flashing the rom. Your camera will work fine. Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk