Recent content by justjr

1. justjr

Post [APP][MOD][ROOT/NONROOT] YouTube Vanced Edition

Wait... There's actually any difference between root and non-root versions, beside the need to use microg? I didn't get it why the root is good but hard, and non root bad and easy. Care to further explain, please? Enviado de meu SM-N950F usando o Tapatalk
  2. justjr

Post [ROM][9.0][OneUI]G935X/G930X]BlackDiamond N8 Port V10.0

I re-installed Helios on top and it worked fine, now I'll update to this, and maybe I report back! :D :) 2 S7 gods
  3. justjr

Post [KERNEL][ALL ROMS][CTK1] MOROKERNEL 8.6.1 G93XX S7 [20-12-20]

WOW, thanks... it kinda wrecked havok on my BlackDiamon N8 8.0 recent installation.. with Data formated as F2FS. You still awesome.
  4. justjr

Damn Kill-Switch. That's an awesome rom, it was all running fine with helios stock kernel, then I installed Moro 8.0 and is almost exploded LOL. I am using F2FS on Data, I'm guessing this maybe the problem? There's a way to convert without losing data or no way?
  5. justjr

Post [KERNEL][ALL ROMS][CTK1] MOROKERNEL 8.6.1 G93XX S7 [20-12-20]

I lowe you <3 Enviado de meu SM-N950F usando o Tapatalk
  6. justjr

Post [APP][ALL ROOT SOLUTIONS][6.0+]ViPER4Android FX 2.7

You guys are all awesome! Enviado de meu SM-G935F usando o Tapatalk
  7. justjr

Now I just need to wait for the new Zackptg5 magisk package xD Thank y'all for your amazing job! Enviado de meu SM-G935F usando o Tapatalk
  8. justjr

Wait.. I thought that a 2.7.1.5 version was released... so not yet? Thanks for all yours and V4A team work man!
  9. justjr

I coudn't find your updated magick module, still the same 2.7.1.0 ??
  10. justjr

Post [Magisk]Youtube Vanced [Official]

Yes! s*.youtube.com with the s? Enviado de meu SM-G935F usando o Tapatalk
  11. justjr

Post [Magisk]Youtube Vanced [Official]

For me, it stopped to mark videos I viewed as viewed, I keeps appearing on front page as if I wasn't watched it yet, and so on. On desktop is ok and sync, but not on vanced app anymore.
  12. justjr

After some time this rom started to drain a lot of battery, I suspect it was right after I installed the GPU driver shared here, cause I noticed Hearthstone lagging. I only had one reboot in a month using it, it served me very well, many thanks for it but now that the latest security official...
  13. justjr

To be able to change configs permanently you have to go tab by tab open and press OK to each record one by one, confirm the numbers that were imported, enabling the On Boot switch for each tab, then you will see every change on the On Boot tab. Remove the option to run the profile at boot so it...
  14. justjr

It's weird, I don't play PUBG or Fortnite, but here I never had problems with GPU apparently (n8+moro 1.1+magisk+viper 2.7), feels like same as stock for me. Everything super snappy, clash royale and hearthstone, changing apps back and forth very fast.... with youtube on PiP, while playing...
  15. justjr

Post [ROM][9.0][OneUI]G935X/G930X]BlackDiamond NFE Port V5.0

Didn't tested it, but I think so. Tested with both latest versions of Moro, for Oreo and Pie.