Recent content by jvidia

1. jvidia

Post Question Does your S23 have camera issues? Blurred image? Bananagate? Other problems?

It seems it also has got the same problem. I've read reports about it by S23 Ultra owners. Besides that it's too expensive and too large. I'm interested only on 6.1 to 6.3 inches phones. If I was a women then the S23 Ultra would not be a problem as to the size, because they put the phones in...
  2. jvidia

Post Question Does your S23 have camera issues? Blurred image? Bananagate? Other problems?

Alternatives .... iPhones are too expensive .... I might try the Pixel 8 this year. Pixel 7 has fingerprint reader problems. :(
  3. jvidia

Same thoughts about those brands here! I'm trying to keep away from pure Chinese brands from security reasons.
  4. jvidia

I see a lot of people saying this is a "normal effect" of using a large sensor. I don't buy this idea.
  5. jvidia

IMO, that's a waste of time as I've seen from other reports from people that did that too. That was my thought too but I ended returning it because I can not keep a such expensive device that is supposedly a top end phone with this kind of "feature".
  6. jvidia

The country where your device was made is printed on the box, on the sticker where you can also see the IMEI.
  7. jvidia

The country where your device was made is printed on the box, on the sticker where you can also see the IMEI. PT: amigo está na caixa, na etiqueta onde se pode ver o IMEI ;)
  8. jvidia

Yep that's what I've experienced too! I tested the S23 against my Tablet S8+ / Pixel 6a / Honor 8 and all of them took clean focused pictures of documents. This situation is important to me because I digitalize a lot of documents like this. The Samsung official position about this is that it...
  9. jvidia

Post Question S23 plus Camera Problem (center focus) + (Whatsapp)

Search for s23 bananagate!
  10. jvidia

My S23 256mb arrived yesterday and today I returned it! It had horrible focus and the bananagate effect too! My old Honor 8 from 2016 focus better on close subjects than S23. I refuse to believe this is normal on a 2023 flagship!
  11. jvidia

Post Development [RECOVERY] [UNOFFICIAL] TWRP-3.5.1 [20210702]

So you advise this TWRP instead? What I noticed in the Nebrassy one, is that if I format data, the phone storage is no longer recognized by Windows when I connect it via USB. So I only do a format data after installing the ROM, not before. This happens too in this TWRP version?