Recent content by ᵀᴴᴱK!D ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ ツ™

1. ᵀᴴᴱK!D ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ ツ™

Post [ROM][11.0] LineageOS 18.1 for Redmi Note 9/Redmi 10X 4G[UNOFFICIAL]

I Installed magisk via twrp, and then flashed the gapps in magisk and now it's working fine. But, i really don't want to root my device because of netflix..
  2. ᵀᴴᴱK!D ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ ツ™

Post [ROM][11.0] LineageOS 18.1 for Redmi Note 9/Redmi 10X 4G[UNOFFICIAL]

Thank you, it's working, i don't know why i wanted to flash a magisk package via twrp :)
  3. ᵀᴴᴱK!D ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ ツ™

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][STABLE][R] DotOS 5.0.1 [08/05/2021]

For me, the microphones are not working, especially with messenger calls, working for 10 seconds, but very quiet, then complete silence
  4. ᵀᴴᴱK!D ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ ツ™

Post [ROM][Onclite][10] Wrath OS V1 [UNOFFICIAL]

I just installed this rom, and it's amazing. I have a "bug" or whatever, the bootanimation is a little bit too big. And the notification led is bugging (blinking fast sometimes while charging) And gaming mode not working. (fc when click on gaming mode)
  5. ᵀᴴᴱK!D ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ ツ™

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][kirin][10] LineageOS 17.1

What gapps do you recommend? I have an i3113 and after i flashed opengapps, i always get this weird "Android setup isn't responding" "System UI Keeps crashing" thing. What can i do?
  6. ᵀᴴᴱK!D ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ ツ™

Post [OFFICIAL][TEN] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2019/11]

There is an issue with the AOD on, sometimes need to unlock 2 times for really unlock the phone, because the first time it staying black
  7. ᵀᴴᴱK!D ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ ツ™

Post [OFFICIAL][9.0] Pixel Experience 2019/10 [UNSUPPORTED]

The PE plus rom does not have this gestures feature. I'm using Android 10 beta PE rom.
  8. ᵀᴴᴱK!D ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ ツ™

Nope, the battery usage is beautiful, even with the Always on display.
  9. ᵀᴴᴱK!D ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ ツ™

Because it's working fine on pixel expreience 10 beta rom, just sometimes the screen not turning on, but no battery draining or whatsoever.