Recent content by k1ks

1. k1ks

Post ⚡[MODULE][NFS-INJECTOR] [NextGen/Ram Management][DREAMER][X4]⚡

NFS Injector Dreamer X4 Beta 4.5 Temporary Exceptional Measure . The NFS X4 Beta update is now available because some team members are really busy and the production line it's longer now. This is why X3 is totally outdated. This year was very difficult for everyone and that includes NFS Team...
  2. k1ks

Well. Pm me with TG , here its xda . Not super fan of TG
  3. k1ks

If its annoying for you . It will be fixed for next . Terminal : setprop ro.debuggable 0
  4. k1ks

Post [MODULE]✰Tool✰ℕ𝕦𝕜𝕖𝕕_𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭™~ Ⓑattery║Ⓟerformance║Ⓟrivacy

Nuked and NFS always colaborate . No worries ever happened. Moreover, Nuked is reversible and systemless. Next , use some customs android is the deal , issue can happen but its same for rom , kernel and mods. Of course barrier= 0 can brick but its not the subject to Nuked and NFS dont use...
  5. k1ks

Thread finally updated for X2 as well as the manager available in the clouds. X3 should soon see the light of day. Totally amazing but NFS-X2 has been downloaded 15055 times on Mediafire since its release.
  6. k1ks

⛑ WARNING : A reupload of X1 is necessary in order to correct a possible ergonomics concern within the NFS execution process. For members who have already installed X1, Please install this build. #builds
  7. k1ks

The Time Has Finnaly Arrived With The New Version Of NFS Available : ### X1 - Add CodeName : Zoom - Add Codeversion : X1 - Update Governor Database ( Add lightningutil & InteractiveS9 Support) - Drop cdg tcp Support ( Unstable ) - Add sqlite,fps,kernel build info and gpu info - Update Game...
  8. k1ks

Some unofficial version of NFS fix some issue with last magisk and some ****ty blocker on TG Group. V14 aka X1 is still in devellopement . Stay Tuned K1ks...
  9. k1ks

It's with a pleasure that i announce the release of the new NFS Version despite the events common to all . I hope this version will enjoy during this dark period. It was tested enormously with an incalculable numbers of test of ALpha , Beta , Rc , Official ### V13.5 - Update Anti-Blocker -...
  10. k1ks

⁉️With everything I see everywhere, I think a real scourge has hit the Android world. Everyone gets involved, thinking they have the right to say something about the module tweakers. Some people think they have absolute powers from heaven, but ****. In the end, it becomes a movement but nobody...
  11. k1ks

Doze isnt available on Basic.
  12. k1ks

Nop , flash over 2 links , both work
  13. k1ks

Post [Kernel][Overclocked] No Gravity [Android-11,10,9...][2020-02-27][ProtonClang]

it's better to see or believe what we want to make you believe. as much degradation and defamation. they don't deserve the title of developer. Learn more about this story
  14. k1ks

After a month of patience and development . Here is finnaly the new stable NFS_INJECTOR-V13.Guardian . Impressive changelog , valdated and acclaimed by All Pro members with device variant from lowRam to Flagship . ### V13 - Add CodeName : Guardian - Adjustments NFS Engine - Add Detection...
  15. k1ks

Check in NFS folder , support.txt . If westwood is inside so you can enable it but i think smart control already done.