• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by K3li

1. K

Post [ROM] DivestOS 17.1+18.1 for m8

Another soft reboot while trying to send a voice message in Telegram (FOSS version), couldn't take a good look at the toast after the reboot but it was something like "volume_forward failed"
  2. K

Sure, will do.
  3. K

The phone has restarted (soft rebooted) twice while talking on the phone. There's a toast about volume something something error that shows up after these reboots. Attached is the logcat.
  4. K

Clearing the data worked for Silence, thanks for the tip. The phone doesn't hang often but it does occasionally. Let me investigate this issue further and then I'll report my findings.
  5. K

Testing this new build as from a few hours ago. Mobile data works :) Yay! A few issues.. The default SMS app (Silence) doesn't start, it crashes. The FM app also crashes when started. Also, the phone would occasionally hang and a reboot would be necessary to get it back to being snappy. Other...
  6. K

Thanks.. I'll download and test.
  7. K

Yes I could see the HTC logo and the "Entering recovery.." text at the top but the phone wouldn't enter recovery. It would reboot again showing the same "Entering recovery.." So a bootloop of some sort. With difficulty (multiple volume down + power tries) I was able to enter fastboot and reflash...
  8. K

I feel you. I tried flashing the divest recovery yesterday. That thing threw me into a panic! The phone kept rebooting trying to enter into a non-functional recovery. (╯°□°)╯︵ ʎɹǝʌoɔǝɹ_ʇsǝʌᴉp
  9. K

Reformatted and was able to successfully flash Lineage. Apparently I was doing it wrong. Selecting everything in 'Advanced Wipe' in TWRP isn't enough. I had to format data as well- where you're asked to type 'yes' for anyone following this thread. Encryption is serious business. My testing itch...
  10. K

I've flashed the 17.1 build above (20210614) and everything work so far except for the part where I can't turn on mobile data. I tried restoring a previous TWRP backup of the ROM I was using (Lineage 17.1) but was greeted with the "Android password" dialog I talked about earlier. So my backup is...
  11. K

Download link still points to the 18.1 build.
  12. K

That was fast! I dig your fast responses, thanks for the good work. I'll download and test the new build.
  13. K

Just flashed the new build (20210613) but I'm unable to test. "To start Android, enter your password" shows on the screen. Wiped data, cache,dalvik. The earlier build (20210509) did perform encryption and I could boot into it after it was done. This one goes straight to that password dialog. Any...
  14. K

Here's the output of adb logcat -b all -d | grep -i audit and adb logcat -d from my device, an m8wl variant. Flashed divested-18.1-20210509-dos-m8.zip