Recent content by K3RN3L_P4N1C

1. K

Thread [TWRP][TREBLE][ZENFONE3][OFFICIAL] OrangeFox Recovery Project [R10.0]

OrangeFox Recovery Project Redwolf fork /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this...
  2. K

Thread Dirty Unicorns for hi6250 devices

#include <stdio.h> int main() { printf("I'm not Responsable For The Bad InstallationnNow Your Warranty Is avoided now, Before Flashing Investigaten"); printf("I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,thermonuclear war"); printf("or you getting fired because the alarm app...
  3. K

Post OREO ON P10 LITE (WAS-LX1A/L01A/L21A/L01C/L21C) C432log

Ask to Huawei support Sent from my Asus ASUS_Z017D using XDA Labs
  4. K

For the second imei you have to wait for official Oreo, i can send you the rollback guide https://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=1384670
  5. K

I'm searching a metod right now :3 Edit: Sorry for late response but now is 6 A.M
  6. K

Post [ROM][7.1.2] [FINAL BUILD] CodeOfHonor's RROS v5.8.5 for Huawei P8 Lite 2017

Sorry, the rom have a little problem, sometimes the mobile network detatches
  7. K

Post [ROM][7.1.2] [FINAL BUILD] CodeOfHonor's RROS v5.8.5 for Huawei P8 Lite 2017

P10 lite This Rom works with no problems on P10 Lite WAS-LX1A
  8. K

Don't flash latest magisk magisk manager crashes instantly
  9. K

Post Did anyone get Google Camera working with Portrait Mode and HDR+ on Oreo?

I have a Snap 660, Portait mode don't work but hdr+ works VERY good
  10. K

Post P10 lite bricked

You you have the stock e-recovery (nougat)? If yes try to "update" to the firmware service repair (emui 5): http://androidhost.ru/JS Or try to update to stock oreo (you can see my EMUI 8 post)