• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by K4CZP3R

1. K4CZP3R

Post Activate Volte on Pixel 4XL - Android 11 R

It's based on replacing files on your system partition, so you def need an bootloader unlock. You could flash rom with this change and choose not to root this rom, but on stock it is not possible afaik.
  2. K4CZP3R

Post Activate Volte on Pixel 4XL - Android 11 R

does not work for me, installed my mbn and only thing I see is VoLTE switch.
  3. K4CZP3R

Post Android 11 beta 1 showing as Android 10

And now tap 7-8 times on the android version and you will see android 10 easter egg ;)
  4. K4CZP3R

Post Android 11 beta 1 showing as Android 10

Easter egg (tapping on android version) will still be Android 10 (It will be prob. changed later)
  5. K4CZP3R

Post Google Pay broken on Android 11 Beta 1

Changing build fingerprint fixes the issue
  6. K4CZP3R

Post [APP] Edge Sense Plus ◦ Customize Active Edge on your Pixel4 XL

Rooted, even with xposed module it's still happens
  7. K4CZP3R

Post [APP] Edge Sense Plus ◦ Customize Active Edge on your Pixel4 XL

Everything works well but g assistant animation is showing every time... And stays for 3-4s after action (app open) is executed. Is it possible to hide it without changing the default assistant?
  8. K4CZP3R

Post [XPOSED][11/Apr][v3.3] OPAodMod - Always on Display with lots of options

Love it! Google assistant gesture ( white lines on left/right down corner) is visible in aod and I don't think they are moving to prevent burn in. Can you disable them while on aod?
  9. K4CZP3R

Post [NO ROOT][28.04.2020] FaceNotify - Show notifications only when you look

And.... TrustNotify is live! We are moving from OP6 to Global Games and Apps forum on XDA Catch up here: TrustNotify - XDA Apps and Games
  10. K4CZP3R

Thread [APP][NO ROOT][10.05.2020] TrustNotify

TrustNotify by K4CZP3R Hi! Year ago I came up with FaceNotify, app which hides content of your notifications and shows them only when it recognizes your face! I've got this idea from iOS, now Google implemented it for their Pixel phones but it's still not widely used by other OEM's, that's...
  11. K4CZP3R

Still waiting for Google to verify my app... It can take up to 7 days
  12. K4CZP3R

Breakthrough! I've found a way more effective way of detecting if phone is detecting face or not! That allows me to support every phone from Android 8.1 to 11! It should fix delays on samsung phones (and other with big logcat buffer)! I'm currently testing it with my testers and it will be...
  13. K4CZP3R

New beta version! 2.0.5 Changelog: - Comply with Google Smartlock (FaceNotify will show notifications when Google Smartlock trust your location/bluetooth devices)
  14. K4CZP3R

In the app settings, what delay have you set?