Recent content by Kaeru Sapporo

1. Kaeru Sapporo

Post [ROM][Xiaomi Mi 9][OFFICIAL] Havoc OS 4.2 [11.0][23/02/2021]

It is a very good ROM, but the following points bothered me. Notification sound does not work sometimes. When using multi-user, notifications that come to another user are not notified by LED. Voip ringtone for another user does not sound when using multi-user. OK Google is not working.
  2. Kaeru Sapporo

Post [ROM][Xiaomi Mi 9][OFFICIAL] Havoc OS 4.2 [11.0][23/02/2021]

After flashing the ROM, try format data. If that doesn't work, try flashing the ROM and then flashing the"DM-Verity, ForceEncrypt, Disk Quota Disabler" . https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/universal-dm-verity-forceencrypt-disk-quota-disabler-11-2-2020.3817389/
  3. Kaeru Sapporo

Post [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][CEPHEUS] crDroid v7.3 [12.02.2021]

OK, google is not working. No other problems for me so far. Great ROM!😸 Fingerprint unlocking works properly. Face unlock works fine. Three finger gesture to take a screenshot also works. Thank you, developers.
  4. Kaeru Sapporo

Post Sim not activating

APN type correct? Try the following default,supl,dun
  5. Kaeru Sapporo

Post Derpfest ROM android 10 discussion, experiences, mods

The ambient display will not turn off. I can't find anything in the settings to turn it off.
  6. Kaeru Sapporo

Post [SHARED] [ROM] Revolution OS

Japanese characters are not displayed correctly on the initial setting. I think this problem probably occurs with double byte characters.
  7. Kaeru Sapporo

Post Device died after unlocking the bootloader

Download FASTBOOT ROM from the official site and unzip it. After charging the phone for a while, press and hold the Power button and Volume +-button for a few seconds. If FAST BOOT starts, flash the unzip FAST BOOT ROM with the following command: Some of the commands may end in an error, but...
  8. Kaeru Sapporo

Post Lineage 16.0 unofficial TESTING

one giant leap for mankind. :) thank you.
  9. Kaeru Sapporo

Post No Alarm

It happened in my environment too. I did the following to prevent it. Turn on "Auto start" of clock app setting. Set battery saver in clock app settings to "No restrictions". Turn off Battery & performance "Use Adaptive Battery". Battery & performance - Set Scene - "Sleep mode" off. I use...
  10. Kaeru Sapporo

Post confused, cannot flash TWRP

I escaped from the FASTBOOT loop by flashing the FASTBOOT ROM using command.:) ROM I used cepheus_global_images_V10.2.6.0.PFAMIX_20190327.0000.00_9.0_global_9cc39b4570.tgz The command I used fastboot flash system system.img fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img...
  11. Kaeru Sapporo

Post [solved]mobile data communication NOT avilable

The cause was the lack of APN type setting. It solved by inputting "default, supl, dun" to APN type.. Thank you so much Powell:laugh:
  12. Kaeru Sapporo

already solved. thank you.
  13. Kaeru Sapporo

Mi9-twrp-3.3.0-b8-cepheus-wzsx150.img thank you.