• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by kaka133

1. K

Post SmartThings inside GalaxyStore

I will better describe what problem I have... From the Google play store or from the Galaxy store, I can install SmartThings on the Samsung galaxy s21ultra. I would like to install SmarThings from the Galaxy store on the Samsung Gear S3 watch (5850), but the SmartThings app is not in the Galaxy...
  2. K

Post Question SmartThings inside GalaxyStore

I will better describe what problem I have... From the Google play store or from the Galaxy store, I can install SmartThings on the Samsung galaxy s21ultra. I would like to install SmarThings from the Galaxy store on the Samsung Gear S3 watch (5850), but the SmartThings app is not in the Galaxy...
  3. K

Post Question SmartThings inside GalaxyStore

Did you have the SmartThings app in the GalaxyStore for the Samsung Gear S3 watch ??. it's not on my phone..in GalaxyStore I only have it for samsung galaxy s21 ultra
  4. K

Thread Question SmartThings inside GalaxyStore

I bought a samsung galaxy s21 ultra android 11. SmartThings cannot be downloaded to Samsung Gear S3 in the GalaxyStore app because it is not in the GalaxyStore. why ?? Everything works normally on the samsung galaxy s9 + phone.
  5. K

Thread SmartThings inside GalaxyStore

I bought a samsung galaxy s21 ultra android 11. SmartThings cannot be downloaded to Samsung Gear S3 in the GalaxyStore app because it is not in the GalaxyStore. why ?? Everything works normally on the samsung galaxy s9 + phone.
  6. K

Post Official Stock Firmware Thread (4th August 2021) - Galaxy S9+ (SM-G965F)

I uploaded the German version of the PIA via ODIN, whether this next update will be automatic or always through ODIN ... I live in slovenia
  7. K

Post Nougat Update release dates for the A Serie and more!!!

ever samsung galaxy a5 2015 A500FU (Europe)
  8. K

Post [ROM][9.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS [2018.11.23]

In the new update echo is no longer
  9. K

Still sounds echo:(
  10. K

How to solve the echo in the phone
  11. K

Post [ROM][unofficial] HTC One X CyanogenMod 12.0 (updated 2015-02-28)

How to call forwarding on your lollipop CyanogenMod 12.0 to another phone
  12. K

Post [ROM][unofficial] HTC One X CyanogenMod 12.0 (updated 2015-02-28)

How to run the upgrade???: Zmeden:
  13. K

Post [ROM Updated 13.02.2011] Chriss1983 XT-Edition 2.0 - GER, WWE Online

how to turn off Rotate Screen...