Recent content by kaliberx

1. K

Post [App] Energy Ring - Battery indicator for Galaxy S10e!

Look how many AMLOED (or OLED) displays had the problems in the past, and the technology behind them hasn't developed much further (Like the Burn in). The ring is enough for a few hours a day (normal use), that it burns itself in when too bright colors are used. That's why it's better to do it...
  2. K

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][pioneer][9] LineageOS 16.0

LuK1337 First: You dont need to lol. Second: But you could post your Way how to get LOS running without running into the "Gray Line Gate", maybe i missed something even if i had Oreo (Stock) on both Slots. And thanks from me and some other over on Android-Hilfe.de for the fix and getting...
  3. K

Well, I can install Android 9 via Newflasher again after the "repair" and it works too. SailfishOS works as well. Only question is in the air now is: Will it ever be possible to install LineageOS for those who have this "grey line gate"? I would guess that there is something wrong with the...
  4. K

OK looks like if someone has the Vert Line Problem, and got the device recovered only Stock Firmwares (and Sailfish) still working , but no LOS anymore.
  5. K

Now it worked, had to repeat it two times. Looks like even Pie works (After flashing 8.x with Emma, then the twrp trick.) So when i want to install LA 16, which twrp is needed to boot ? and which Stock ?
  6. K

Flickering Screen with blue/white hor. Lines now too. Tried all Methods to recover (Newflasher, Emma) etc...but no way to get the Device working :(
  7. K

Post Pixel 2 XL... Yet another "Still worth it?" question

Same here, got mine 2 Days ago too. Now i'm asking myself : Why not earlier. Very nice Phone (Build 28.Dec).
  8. K

Post Old Launcher after DP3 OTA

Thanks :) and sorry for the Noob-Question..but every System is different :).
  9. K

Thread Old Launcher after DP3 OTA

I bought the Pixel 2 after a defective OP6, I am totally thrilled until now. Now I installed the Beta3 via normal OTA update, but the Lanucher still seems to be the old one. So with Back, Home and Recent Apps button in the Nav bar. Any tips? how to switch to the new Laucher Version is ...
  10. K

Post [G8441,XZ1C,lilac]ResurrectionRemixOreo

Russel: Looks like the OTA-Update Menu is missing. Looked into every Menu there. It only can be found by Search, but clicking on it sends you to the normal "Settings-System" Menu.
  11. K

Post [KERNEL/BOOT]+[DRMFIX][MAGISK]Sony XZ1 Compact [G8441]-11-March-2019

No need for a new twrp ? V12 wont decrypt my Stuff. Even after a cleanflash twrp wont ask for a password.
  12. K

Post Photo quality

Its better then the XZ1 Compact too (IMX 400), and i'm happy with it now. Even Lowlight can be good (I use a "Spider"-Mini-TriPod for it and manual Mode). All in all enough for 9x13 Prints. The rest of the tests may then be posted to the appropriate forums. But i like it already more then my S8...
  13. K

Post Photo quality

here a Example from my Xperia XZ1, just zoom a bit into it and look at all Trees, Houses, Cars and Flowers in the Background. Even the right Flower is fuzzed out on the edges. The Op6 is much better then this. Just have to wait for a Sunny Day to get the same Pic with the Op6 for comparsion...
  14. K

Post Photo quality

Got the device (OP6 MB 6/64), Test photos look good so far (Much better than the XZ1 Photos).