Recent content by kalvinlou

1. K

Post [ROM][RAPHAEL][10.0][UNOFFICIAL] Havoc 3.5 [20200506] [EOL]

I shifted from official to unofficial and official and unofficial again. It seems the Feb 8 unofficial 3.2 version cannot shift back to 3.1 official version. Everything is okay.
  2. K

Yes, the strange thing is that I can see this option in official build. I know this is minor and I love your build. I was just ask for the weird thing which I thing the developer here did not modify things in that area. Thanks for your reply.
  3. K

I would like to ask when I go to Configuration Center->Screen, there are a function "Legacy App Scale" which "Force higher aspect ratio" is missing, can other developer add this back in the next build? I hope the developer can help me this to make this unofficial build perfect. Thanks.
  4. K

Post [ROM][CLOSED]LineageOS 17.0[HLTE/CHN/KOR][UNOFFICIAL]

I'd like to know how to return to android pie if I regret to upgrade to android 10? It seems the system folder changed to system_root, how can I reformat it to "system" by myself?
  5. K

Post [ROM][10.0][OFFICIAL][OCE] AICP Q-15.0-WEEKLY

I'd like to know if I try this rom and want to get back to android 9, how can I do that? I am afraid of no way back. Please help.
  6. K

Post [ROM][11.0][Alpha] DerpFest for OnePlus 5T [Official][2020-02-21]

If I try this, how can I back to pie form that system_root thing? Please help.
  7. K

Post [SHARE] [UNNOFICIAL] [ANDROID Q 10.0] Pixel Experience 10.0 BETA

If I try this, how can I back to pie form that system_root thing? Please help.
  8. K

Post [10.0] RevengeOS 3.0| x2 [VOLTE WORKS] [STABLE]

How can I change back to pie version? I dont know how to change system_root folder back to system.
  9. K

Post [ROM][10.0.0_r40][whyred] AospExtended ROM V7.3 [OFFICIAL][18/07/2020]

How can I change back to pie version? I dont know how to change system_root folder back to system.
  10. K

Post [KERNEL] [blu_spark r184 unified OP5/5T] [OOS 9.* / pie custom ROMs]

Which firmware version are you using? Maybe my problem is there.
  11. K

Post [KERNEL] [blu_spark r184 unified OP5/5T] [OOS 9.* / pie custom ROMs]

I am on 5t amd when I use 155 custom, the wifi cannot switch on, how can I fix that?
  12. K

Post [KERNEL][Affinity Kernel][OP5/5T][OOS/Custom][4.4.178][6 Apr]

Can anyone tell me how to download the custom kernel?
  13. K

Post [OFFICIAL][Nougat 7.1.1][OMS] Resurrection Remix [09.03.2017]

I 'd like to know if thus Rom support hltetmo and hlteskt? Can anyone answer me? Thanks.