Recent content by kamal1806

1. kamal1806

Post Moonshine S-OFF for HTC First

Re-lock your bootloader and then run the RUU for 502.1 . You can download it from http://www.androidruu.com/index.php?developer=Myst
  2. kamal1806

Post [Q&A] [S.ROM]HTC First Sense5 RC1.8 2014/7/20

Could you please upload the RC 1.8 ROM to some other server as the original one does not respond.
  3. kamal1806

Post HTC First Miuiv5 UnOfficial 4.6.17(MiuiTime 4.6.13)又一次见证

Sure i'll do that. Thanks :) By the way, could you please upload the sense ROM to some other server? Not able to download it from OP's server. Been trying for 3 weeks now.
  4. kamal1806

Hi, thanks It was a pretty clean install for what i know. I am S-on as I could not get moonshine to work. I have Hboot 2.0. For S-on, i flashed the kernel separately once and another time I booted recovery from fastboot so as to be able to flash kernel from recovery. I did this after cleaning...
  5. kamal1806

Post [Q&A] HTC First Miuiv5 4.7.18(7/22 upload)

I installed MIUI 4.7.22 version of sun_dream's ROM. Must thank for your excellent work and ROM looks quite promising. English labels are perfect. Almost everything works except these issues: 1. GPS is not working for me 2. Overall slowness/performance issue. Every app takes a couple of...
  6. kamal1806

I installed MIUI 4.7.22 version of sun_dream's ROM. Must thank for your excellent work and ROM looks quite promising. Almost everything works except these issues: 1. GPS is not working for me 2. Overall slowness/performance issue. Every app takes a couple of seconds to open. Any fixes? Your...
  7. kamal1806

Post s-off

Hi, any luck with M4 ?
  8. kamal1806

Post [Q&A] [KERNEL]First Stock KERNEL(unlock+soff-bootfix)

Link not working Please fix the link. It isn't working.
  9. kamal1806

Post [GUIDE] ZTE Blade : All Things Root

Hey Karthik, Thanks for the great guide. A little info required, how do we remove/uninstall the mods. Say i have installed beats audio mod, now how do I remove/unistall it?? Thanks in advance.
  10. kamal1806

Post [Q] Dell xcd35 issue

So Mahesh, were you able to get your Dell xcd35 replaced? ---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ---------- Hello Karthiknr, there is one Dell xcd35 available on ebay.in. How can i ensure that it is the european blade or not as i dont want a chinese one...
  11. kamal1806

Post [GUIDE] ZTE Blade : All Things Root

Great Excellent karthiknr