Recent content by kamrulhasanazad

1. K

Post Official Pie beta ota files for Factory Unlocked variant SM-G965U1

I am also feeling cheated. Why Samsung is ignoring us? Let's hope for best.
  2. K

Finally we got a date :cowboy: let's hope for best ?
  3. K

No, this is not common. If you follow the installation guide of this thread, I hope no random reboot will happen. ARJ2>BETA1>BETA2>BETA3>BETA4
  4. K

Thanks from heart for your heartiest effort. And I'm feeling sad for the failed trial. We all are seriously waiting for the final pie build. Hope for best....
  5. K

I saw news in Sammobile.com that the final pie updates are rolling out. And there is another or final ota for beta testers as well. When will we get that update ???
  6. K

I'm also having the same issue. The long press options are white. I faced another bug, I can't open the camera options. The registered users can report the issues. The beta program won't be available in my country, so I can't report at all ????
  7. K

Post HTC Sense™ Home and Themes | New Apps | Sense 9 | for all devices [12/03/2018]

Theme support Please add theme support in the upcoming release. Thanks in advance :)
  8. K

Thread how to hide voice mate from circle launcher

I am using LG G2 D802 (international version) and fade up of voice mate icon in the circle launcher. It would be very kind if anyone can tell me how to hide voice mate from circle launcher. Thanks in advance.
  9. K

Post EverythingMe launcher apk needed.

Thanks a Lot Dear Brother :) You just made me happy :) Thanks a lot Dear Brother :)
  10. K

Thread EverythingMe launcher apk needed.

I'm from Bangladesh where officially EverythingMe launcher is not supported. According to Play Store, EverythingMe is a launcher for your Android phone that delivers what you need, when you need it. It anticipates the apps, people and information you'd want, every time you pick up your phone...
  11. K

Post EverythingMe launcher ask needed.

Sorry, It's currently available in US / UK / Spain and Germany only. Sorry for my mistake. according to Play Store, EverythingMe is a launcher for your Android phone that delivers what you need, when you need it. It anticipates the apps, people and information you'd want, every time you pick...
  12. K

Post EverythingMe launcher ask needed.

Thanks for the website but it doesn't have EverythingMe Launcher Thanks dear friend. that website is rich in terms of contents it offers but sorry to say it doesn't have EverythingMe Launcher, so no way it will offer updated version.
  13. K

Thread EverythingMe launcher ask needed.

I'm from Bangladesh where officially EverythingMe launcher is not supported. Currently is officially available in USA, Canada & Spain. But I'm a great fan of this launcher. Can someone kindly upload the latest version of EverythingMe launcher? The latest updated ask is released today.