Recent content by Kamul_PL

1. K

Post Enabling fingerprint wakeup

Thanks for your reply! Yes, I have. But I noticed increased battery drain with this option enabled. Currently I'm not sure if this is because of touchscreen battery usage (which have to be always on), accidental wake ups in my pocket or both. So yes, tap to wake option is a kind of solution...
  2. K

Thread Enabling fingerprint wakeup

Hello! I'm using LineageOS 17.1 with my Poco F1. I wanted to ask, if anybody has a way of making possible to wake the phone up using the fingerprint sensor, but without fingerprints defined? This worked without problems with my Redmi Note 4, but not with Poco F1 anymore. I've search a lot for...
  3. K

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 weeklies for Xiaomi Poco F1

Fingerprint wakeup Till I bought Poco F1 I used Redmi Note 4 with LineageOS. I didn't use fingerprint sensor to unlock the phone, but just to wake it up (no fingerprints defined, to unlock I used PIN). But with LOS for Poco F1 I can't do that. Touching the fingerprint sensor doesn't cause any...
  4. K

Post Suggestion: Provide a long-time official support for few selected devices

I think exactly the same. Something like 3 phones in 3 three different price ranges but with long LineageOS support. Possible payed version of LOS.
  5. K

Post [OTA][3.18][4.9][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS 17.1[MIDO]

I've just updated, and this time camera works OK. Thanks Zeelog! [email protected]: I've just checked Screencast with today update. Works OK.
  6. K

Currently I use May build, because the recent one have broken camera support.
  7. K

I didn't notice any problems with that. But I didn't check it with the latest build.
  8. K

Problems with camera with Zeelog version of LineageOS Anyone else has problems with camera in Zeelog lineage-17.1-20200701-UNOFFICIAL-3.18-mido? Any hints what to do, to make it working? Or the only solution for now is to downgrade to one of previous versions?
  9. K

Post [PIE][OFFICIAL]LineageOS 16.0

Well, that's how I use my phone since I've bought it. I use pin to unlock the phone, but to wake it up, I touch the fingerprint sensor. I don't have any fingerprints defined. I use default launcher (but I don't think it makes a difference) and I use Open GApps. Everything worked in such a way...
  10. K

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][8.1.0][treble][mido] LineageOS 15.1 [Weeklies]

Nice! It would be even nicer if treble TWRP for mido will be released.
  11. K

The problem is, this question has been asked here and on LineageOS 14 thread many times. Also many answers appeared. What bother me is that this thread looks like a dump. It's a good habit to search the thread before ask. Besides that, as I said, the 2 LED torch is rather a feature, not a bug...
  12. K

I don't get it, why people always complain about 2 LEDs in torch. It has two pros: more light and more natural tint. So, where's the problem? A few milliamps bigger power consumption when the torch is on? People who don't like 2 LEDs torch: How many hours a day you've got your torches turned on?
  13. K

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2][MIDO][Weekly] LineageOS 14.1

So, if we know that's not a problem of custom kennel, maybe it would be a good idea to compare firmware versions we are using and put informations if LEDs works good or not? Just in case this problem is in any way related to firmware? Here's mine case: 953_GEN_PACK-1.102026.1.109373.1 LineageOS...
  14. K

Wouldn't be so sure. There weren't any problems on my phone after the update. At least a few people also reported no problems with update. So maybe the firmware version make the difference?
  15. K

Thank you very much for the support and for the reply. I've got one more question, asked here by 1NK some time ago: Since this device is not on the CVE tracker, does anyone know if actually any January security patches have been merged? I hope they actually did more than simply updating the...