Recent content by Kamy

1. Kamy

Post [Mod][AIO] AryaMod AIO SoundMod V3

Sorry don't have this device to support anymore though it should work. Please make a backup and check and report in case anybody else has the same question.
  2. Kamy

Post [ROM][G935F/FD][ALEXNDR] * U8ETI2 * DevBase v7.3 * Encryption support [Oct-20]

No problem here either. I have CustomApp1 for AppLock and CustomApp2 for ROM Control both working great. Appreciate _alexndr for amazing work. :good:
  3. Kamy

Post [ROM][TW][Aroma][OTA]AryaMod Port S7Edge PortV6.5 [EOL]

Hi, it seems that I need to clear up and go straight about aryamod development. As I don't have this device for months also I am pretty busy with my new job which is an offshore one therefore would not be able to provide any update/new base for any device. Wish you all good luck and thank you...
  4. Kamy

Post [Guides & Links] TOUCHWIZ UNIFIED MODS THREAD

Move the policy folder to the class 2 and keep the folder path intact.
  5. Kamy

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I guess it was about the register but it is even nagging on local 4 I guess there should be another things that I am missing.
  6. Kamy

Would anybody please look at my log: boolean com.android.server.policy.GlobalActions.isNeedConfirm(): [0xFFFFFFFF] register index out of range (3 >= 3) I am trying this: .method private static isNeedConfirm()Z .locals 3 iget-object v1, p0...
  7. Kamy

Please try it on a permissive kernel.
  8. Kamy

Post Arya Sound Mod Control V3 Translate to Turkish agabey_42

Since there is already thread for this mod please just attach your translated app on the corresponding thread together with its source as it is an open sourced app.
  9. Kamy

floating_features.xml in system>etc folder
  10. Kamy

Have done it working. Thanks for help. :good: Just needed to look at interceptKeyBeforeQueueing more carefully and what you corrected for updateSettings methods, as got different surroundings. So for Nougat the mod is same as mentioned here. Except following edits: .method public...
  11. Kamy

Appreciate your input would report once I made my edit. Yeah I was a bit confused about v3.
  12. Kamy

I am trying to add this mod on Nougat, and the most smalis are sorted but I have some difficulty editing .method public updateSettings()V. Would appreciate if somebody look at the smali. My stock smali is as following: .method public updateSettings()V .registers 15 const/4 v8, 0x2...
  13. Kamy

Cheers mate. Very happy to see you here and thanks for sweet words.
  14. Kamy

Thank you for feedback. I am a bit confused why still some users have issue opening Beats. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  15. Kamy

I am guessing it this mod have issue on stock kernel and needs a permissive mode. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk