Recent content by kanako

1. K

Post [Recovery][H850] Team Win Recovery Project for the LG G5

can anybody explain whats wrong fixed it
  2. K

Post S6 Antutu Scores

valid comments but i love customizing my phones to my liking making me steer away from ios lol might look into the nexus range tho thanks
  3. K

Post S6 Antutu Scores

thinking of getting this phone after the abysmal time i had with the s3 is it any good ?
  4. K

Thread [Q] possibility of interop unlock.

hi just wandered if one of the WP8 gurus could help me out i recently got my hands on a HTC8X (Accord). i also have a Nokia Lumia 635 ive tried to interop unlock them both and failed miserably. was just wandering on how to do either my 635 is on the latest OTA but not windows 10 ive also...
  5. K

Thread [Q] possibility of interop unlock.

hi just wandered if one of the WP8 gurus could help me out i recently got my hands on a HTC8X (Accord). i also have a Nokia Lumia 635 ive tried to interop unlock them both and failed miserably. was just wandering on how to do either my 635 is on the latest OTA but not windows 10 ive also...
  6. K

Post [ROM] iHackers v6.2 [Xperia Z1]

Would love to try the beta been I'm 4.1 for forever lol
  7. K

Post Z1s missing touch blocker small app?

Press the right touch button to bring up the menu to swap apps away u have the small apps at bottom on the right is a up arrow it brings up all the apps touch blocker is there hope this helps Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  8. K

Post Bad battery life anyone ???

Today I'm at 43% after 12hrs 7min the other day was 53% after 1day 6hrs use totally stock just rooted minimal usage tasks killed and ram cleaned via long press home I've had phone since launch and am still very impressed that's why I haven't tried a new e rom yet as I was a flashaholic on my s2...
  9. K

Thread New Developer Needs Some Help

hi im wanting to start development on my international gs3 its the first device ive owned from launch ive had a gs1 and a gs2 and a acer liquid in the past but development was to far gone along to even try and release a rom with anything relativly different to anyone else but nows my chance but...
  10. K

Post [ROM][ICS]|Dec 7| Energy™ -.¸¸.·´¯ Blue|Tweaks|APM / Stable / 2.35 Base! ¯´·.¸¸. -

absolutly amazing work as always NRGZ28 used to use ur roms on my now ancient HTC Raphael (touch pro) not installed the rom yet but i know it will be epic my wife just got a one s ive got the s3 all i gotta do is persuade her to let me root/rom it for her or teach her but first rom definatly...
  11. K

Post First thing I'm gonna do when I get my Galaxy S III is...

take a photo of me in the mirror looking smug with my new gs3 and post it on facebook lmao just in time really my s2 is now refusing to charge fullstop :((
  12. K

Post [ROM][22-1-12] ElysaN Rom V1.1 [XXKL1]

Sorry guys looking for a new host i cant seem to use box.com and im also moving house tomorrow so alot of time being spent packing Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
  13. K

Both versions of V1.1 uploaded enjoy sorry for double post its a sneeky bump :D
  14. K

it is possible to change the battery icon in the uot kitchen and make it not have the percentage :) EDIT uploading 2 versions of 1.1 one with % other without see screen shots for new styling
  15. K

not `100% sure tbh i just told the kitchen to deodex the rom and it did it lol