Recent content by kanand72

1. K

Post [Firmware] Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 / Pro [WHYRED] [Auto updated daily!]

Why did you want to downgrade ?? Is the performance of V11.03 better than V12.02 ??? I'm planning to clewan flash the V12.02 and then flash MIUI 12.6 EU ROM
  2. K

Post [ROM][Android12L] Superior OS for whyred [27/06/2022]

I was already on a different rom. I think derpfest or something...Android 11 based... I dont hv any bootloops ...Its working pretty smoothly .. I think the last MIUI that I was on was MIUI 11 or 10. Didnt do any firmware upgrade
  3. K

Post [ROM][TwelveL]Pixys OS v5.1.1 for whyred[18/04/2022]

Does carrier video calling work on this ROM ?
  4. K

Post [ROM][Android12L] Superior OS for whyred [27/06/2022]

Been using this rom for a month now... What is the SOT you guys are getting on this ROM? Also, is native video calling working ?
  5. K

Post [ROM][10][OFFICIAL][SHARE] DerpFest AOSIP - By srfarias [23-04-2020]

Came to this ROM from ion-2.4b. Felt there were few stutters. It was not that smooth as ion. changed the kernel to stormbreaker. Still it was not as fluid. Noticed a battery drain ..Could be because of wallpaper changer. So now back to ion-2.7a But one thing I liked about this ROM ---- Anaheim...
  6. K

Post [ROM][10][OFFICIAL] ion-2.6.a [AOSP][20200505]

Tried that module..Font is not there in that and to install custom font in that is broken right now. Thanks anyway. I had a battery drain in this ROM yesterday with stock kernel, Am using Wallpaper changer...could it be the culprit ? Have switched to extended kernel now. Let me see.
  7. K

Post [ROM][10][OFFICIAL] ion-2.6.a [AOSP][20200505]

I love this ROM. I had tried this ROM and then went to DerpFest. But DerpFest was giving stutters and also battery was draining. So back to this one. One thing ...How can I install Annaheim font in this ??