• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by kansasorpat

1. K

Post [Game]Outbreak! Zombie Apocalypse beta

I think I found a bug that is kind of hard to spot unless you have friends with the game. I'm a survivor that has never been infected and I just turned level 8. I was talking to a friend at the bar that is a level 1 survivor and on his map I show up as a level 8 survivor with a 560 meter...
  2. K

I had an awesome time playing this last night, but I feel bad I let my fellow clean people down. I left work last night around 7 and there was 3 Zombies grouped in one area so I decided to go after them. I got out to my car and realized I screwed up something I had been working on so I went...
  3. K

Sounds good. I like playing the current version but I'm also a pretty big gamer. I'm interested to see how you plan to balance the game, hopefully keeping it fun in all stages of the game. Currently it seems like most regions are either stuck in the No Zombies to infect people or All Zombies...
  4. K

Nevermind, I just updated to the latest release today and it updated to my current location. Off to go kill a zombie now.
  5. K

It's interesting that some areas have a problem with too many zombies while others have problems with not enough zombies. My area has 11 zombies but I think only 3 or 4 of them have moved since Friday. Originally there was only 2 in the area and neither of those have moved since I installed...