Recent content by kanttii

1. kanttii

Post [KERNEL] [blu_spark r184 unified OP5/5T] [OOS 9.* / pie custom ROMs]

Yay thank you! Glad I could help. I just sideloaded OOS (downloaded after grabbing URL with logcat) with TWRP sideload option and adb sideload, then flashed kernel etc again and it worked great.
  2. kanttii

European model I assume, bought it in Finland! A5010 in device info. Pulled stuff from 4.7.2, attached, and libs etc here: https://github.com/hkoivuneva/proprietary_vendor_oneplus_5t "ro.boot.rf_version 21" remained the same in this update.
  3. kanttii

Post OnePlus 5T / dumpling vendor blobs and build.prop

Updated to OOS 4.7.2 https://github.com/hkoivuneva/proprietary_vendor_oneplus_5t
  4. kanttii

Post Got my OP5T 128GB. Any questions, ask. ^_^

Same dpi/width changer as everywhere, works well, set mine to 430 so it's native 401 DPI of the screen. Call volume is good, nothing to complain about! Speaker and normal mode both. Navbar color works in Solid Explorer, it can use the selected primary color like default blue! Panel id: Samsung...
  5. kanttii

Haha yeah, it's apparently too easy to forget. Sure, ver_info.txt attached and the rf version is below! OnePlus5T:/ $ getprop ro.boot.rf_version 21 Great, thanks! Is there anything else that would need to be pulled out?
  6. kanttii

Oh right! False alarm then, I now flashed it like: 1. Flash blu_spark again 2. Flash magisk again 3. Flash magisk uninstaller 4. Flash magisk again 5. Flash blu_spark 6. Works! The phone feels faster with your kernel, thanks for the tips!
  7. kanttii

Post Got my OP5T 128GB. Any questions, ask. ^_^

My 5T has, it's nice and small on the top left corner. Those wondering about the tempered glass screen protector: it makes the screen look very bad because of the rainbow hue noise it makes. I took it off instantly... 21.90 euros for that wasted. Screen is great and I like the colors. Both...
  8. kanttii

Thank you! I flashed this on my 5T but wifi doesn't seem to work, can't enable it from settings nor did it work in setup. Are some drivers missing? I pulled stuff out of the phone before flashing, link below, would they be of any help until you get your 5T...
  9. kanttii

Thread OnePlus 5T / dumpling vendor blobs and build.prop

OnePlus 5T / dumpling blobs https://github.com/hkoivuneva/proprietary_vendor_oneplus_5t no /sbin/dashd adb: error: failed to copy '/sbin/dashd' to 'vendor/oneplus/sbin/dashd': remote open failed: Permission deniedOnePlus 5T / dumpling build.prop...
  10. kanttii

Post So are you getting it ?

Yes 8gb&128gb model if they're available, I'll switch from the Xperia XZ Premium. OP5T is far superior to my needs, especially in software & warranty--won't lose it with custom ROMs like with other manufacturers. The camera looks to be much better too even though this XZP is 50% more expensive.
  11. kanttii

Post [MOD] Change Default Resolution to 4k - No root needed!

THANK YOU. That prompted me to go check Google's DPI stuff in the app which confirmed this. BUT it also works with 2160x3840 with DPI 720! FIXED IT FOR ME: ---> in settings -> display set dpi to biggest (720) adb shell wm size 2160x3840 wm density 720 --> yes, 720 here too! Now my dialer...
  12. kanttii

Post [ROM-x86] Bliss-x86 [oreo 8.x] for PC's

Did it work?
  13. kanttii

Did you try with https://etcher.io ? That works for me :) Do you get the same md5sum from the downloaded ISO as in my post? I will this week!
  14. kanttii

New unofficial 64-bit build with kernel 4.9 and Mesa 17.1.5 Here: Bliss-v7.2-android_x86_64-UNOFFICIAL-20171007.iso md5sum: 2a058d2b9089f83ff890a008d98a91f2 Extract the ZIP and flash to USB with Rufus on Windows or Etcher on Linux/Mac and follow the instructions in the first posts of the...
  15. kanttii

Post [ROM+Kernel][Unofficial][Unified]LineageOS 15.1[8.1.0]

Great, thanks for the heads-up! I was just going to sync source and build :D Guys oh man how GOOOOOD LDAC sounds with Sony WH-1000XM2! This is pure awesomeness! If you have LDAC-compatible headphones and are on Nougat, I can wholeheartedly recommend this ROM as LDAC alone is worth the little...