Recent content by karanrajkapur

1. karanrajkapur

Post [ROM][6.0.1_r43][BACON]★ Turbo ROM ★ Layers ★ [05/06/16]

MZO for that, I'll need your ID. Check your PM. And can you please tell how soon can we expect the new update with GPS fix?
  2. karanrajkapur

Post [ROM] [6.0.1] DarkobasROM

GirishSharma bro, can you phase confirm if it has the GPS working fine? I'll switch to this just now..
  3. karanrajkapur

Post [ROM] [6.0.1] DarkobasROM

My H/W home button won't work at the first click. Does this issue still prevail in the latest build? That's the only reason I switched.
  4. karanrajkapur

Post [ROM-DISCONTINUED][OPO][6.0.1_r61][AOSP+CAF][CMTE+OMS][MM]CandySiX - Bacon

Can anybody tell me about any major bugs? Also, if this has the option to change the number of QS tiles in a single row?
  5. karanrajkapur

MZO: No location lock, home button not responding at the first touch - deal breakers for me. Will have to switch, since I use Uber very often. Let us know if you can fix them anytime soon...
  6. karanrajkapur

I'd request you give me some other link to download the latest build (04-10-2016) by the time you fix stuff.
  7. karanrajkapur

Let me see what I can do for you here... Contact TechExhibeo . He'll help you with this. I need this ROM fixed, that's it, hah! :P :D ;) :)
  8. karanrajkapur

Cool! Thanks for the update man! Eagerly waiting for the update. CHEERS! :)
  9. karanrajkapur

Since you've shut down other ROM developments for bacon, may I ask if you'd be supporting this in the near future? :)
  10. karanrajkapur

Hey! first of all thanks a lot for such a feature packed ROM for the bacon. Can you please tell us if the above mentioned bugs/issues/requests have been resolved in the latest build? And I'd request if you could provide a mirror link from another hosting website? :)
  11. karanrajkapur

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][5.1.1][LAYERS][UBER] Minimal OS [2015-09-28]

can anybody tell me if it has lockscreen music gestures?
  12. karanrajkapur

Post [Q&A] Help thread. Ask away! (Noob friendly)

No dude, no such app on my phone!
  13. karanrajkapur

Post [Q] How to flash a ZIP rom using flashtool?

Sorry to keep you waiting buddy, but I'd just like to state that I never faced such an issue on any ftf I flashed. I'd suggest you redownload and reflash! For any other issues, DM me!