Recent content by KardchCode

1. KardchCode

Post Pinout of charger/data?

2. KardchCode

Post [ROM] [7.1.1] newdory (WIP Wear OS 3.0 Clone)

Could be then a faulty drivers issue? I suggest you use a different computer. Also try using Minimal ADB & Fastboot tool. Really weird issue tbf
  3. KardchCode

What screen are you on in your watch when trying fastboot commands?
  4. KardchCode

Do you mean the rom flashing instructions? Or the watch set up process? Either way, you might want to read the main post info. If you have further issues with the WearOS app itself you should ask on reddit or the main WearOS forum thread for additional help.
  5. KardchCode

nope! everything should be just fine! only a slightly longer boot up first time tho
  6. KardchCode

Try dirty flashing yep, and if you get the same error I'll know what it is
  7. KardchCode

A clean flash might be required for the playstore app to work properly on 0.9, you might even get it to work by just cleaning the google services & playstore app data and cache manually.
  8. KardchCode

What's the issue you're facing with play store? Is it loading at all, or just won't let you install apps?
  9. KardchCode

Yes, it's the intended behaviour. Since Android 6 the LG G watch doesn't have enough space for a regular exfat system, so unfortunately, squashfs format is required.
  10. KardchCode

Sorry no idea of what you are referring to, however if you find yourself stuck in the bootloader you should be able to boot the system normally by touching the circle at the bottom center (make sure there's the word START in red behind the fastboot menu instructions)
  11. KardchCode

Thread [APP][MOD] Google Calculator (Material You)

I've been lately developing a custom rom with the goal in mind of getting as close to wear os 3.0 as possible (visually mostly). So apart from changing the overall values and resources from the framework and many other system apps as well... I thought I could refresh this old app UI too, so here...
  12. KardchCode

You guessed it... Update time! Dedicated this update mostly to visual tweaks here and there as well as some rework of the original UI's of some apps; like the Phone app with a brand new UI trying to get as close as possible to wear os 3.0. Same for the Calculator app which I managed to redesign...
  13. KardchCode

It's a known issue, likely Google's fault. Will look deeply into it after next update
  14. KardchCode

I actually thought about pre-rooting the kernel when I started developing the ROM, but mainly because not everyone uses/prefers a rooted system I decided to go for a standalone approach (also, we're on a budget with the battery and Magisk is known to consume an extra bit). Nonetheless, I might...