• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by kardebayan3

1. K

Post [ROM][VoLTE][Android 11][Unofficial] crDroid 7.0 [CPH1859/CPH1861]

flash stock recovery then it will boot fine after that again flash custom recovery
  2. K

Thread [ROM][11.0][CPH1859/61] PixelPlusUI [OFFICIAL] [Eleven][AOSP]

* Your warranty is now void. * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers. "This is a...
  3. K

Thread [RECOVERY][PBRP][Olivelite] PBRP Xiaomi Redmi 8A

/* *Disclaimer * * Your warranty is now void. * * We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU...
  4. K

Thread [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][VoLTE][CPH1859] CesiumOS v3.3

Welcome to CesiumOS, yet another AOSP project. But this is one that will be a very different and exciting project. What differentiates us from the rest, you ask? Well that's why you're here - to find out. *Note This thread is optimised for both Light and Dark XDA themes. View this thread in a...
  5. K

Post [ROM][VoLTE][Android 11][Unofficial] crDroid 7.0 [CPH1859/CPH1861]

Thanks for this amazing rom and fixing volte for this old device
  6. K

Thread ArrowOS is an AOSP/CAF based project started with the aim of keeping things simple,

ArrowOS is an AOSP/CAF based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, ABOUT ArrowOS is an AOSP/CAF based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat. Website: https://arrowos.net Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS...
  7. K

Post [ROM][EOL]UNOFFICIAL[J5x][10.0][Signature Spoofing] LINEAGEOS 17.1 for J5 2016

Is it is ready ? Is it ready or more builds will come as I will love this rom to use as my daily driver. And did JioCall app works ? Thank You
  8. K

Post | 9.0 | Evolution X | j5xnlte |

My 2 sims are not working otherwise I would like to use this rom as a daily driver.