• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by kareemgonna

1. kareemgonna

Post [ROM][PD1A.180720.030]Pixel3ROM v1.0oct for Nexus 5X[9][20181101]

I tried this method didn't work, the phone even stopped booting. Stuck on the Google logo
  2. kareemgonna

Thanks for the tip, it worked. I was also wondering why the Pixel Launcher isn't available in the Playstore
  3. kareemgonna

I can't turn off ambient display, it keeps turning the screen back on even when the option is turned off in the display settings!
  4. kareemgonna

Updating from v4.0.2 do I need to do a full wipe to install version 5.0?
  5. kareemgonna

Post [KERNEL][N5X] FrancoKernel ⚡️- r64 - 7th December - Oreo & Pie

Well I went a step further by formatting everything, then did a clean install and flashed the kernel. Still the same problem, the camera app keeps force closing.
  6. kareemgonna

The first time I didn't, but I tried again after flashing the boot.img included with the rom and the same problem occurred whenever I try to open the camera app it force closes, thanks for the help
  7. kareemgonna

The camera issue was resolved once I reverted back to EX kernel, I don't know exactly what's going on, but once I flash FR-kernel it force closes but after reverting back to EX kernel it works as usual!
  8. kareemgonna

Camera bug I've been using EX kernel with CM13 and everything was running fine but I decided to give FR-kernel a shot and it was running perfectly but the camera app never works and keeps force closing. I flashed back EX kernel and everything is fine. Any idea why?
  9. kareemgonna

Post Very slow charging when the screen is on

I get that but is there any damage to the battery because of using it while charging? I recently fried a LG Flex 2 battery because of running intensive games while charging which lead to overheating of the Snapdragon 810 and ultimately killing my battery.
  10. kareemgonna

Post Very slow charging when the screen is on

Does this mean that I shouldn't use the phone even lightly while charging?
  11. kareemgonna

Post Mate 7 Update to LOLLIPOP (SCREENSHOTS)

I'm pretty sure it's not a bootloader issue since mine is unlocked and I already rolled back to Kitkat twice.
  12. kareemgonna

I think that you should try updating to B141, maybe it can fix your problems.http://forum.xda-developers.com/mate-7/general/firmware-t3121817
  13. kareemgonna

Happened with me too, try putting update.app in the internal storage in a folder named dload and delete the one you put on the SD card. Hope that helps..