Recent content by karhoe

1. K

Post Enable Nexus 6P Miracast without root

This is probably the answer that im looking for as well. Anyone else tried this and does this trip safetynet? I cannot root my device because I'm using a corporate email client which will not work if detects a root/modified device, but at the same time I need my miracast badly.
  2. K

Post SD Card Unexpectedly Removed

I have this problem as well. Best part is I took it back to Sandisk and got a brand new replacement. Then after 4 weeks, the problem came back again, on a brand new card! So there is something about this S3 device that is ****ing every Sandisk 32GB class 10 card (the one im using)
  3. K

Post [May 25, 2013][ROM][4.0.4][720p] NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA V3.0b [NativeSD]

Just wondering, are those bugs here updated as and when newer ROMS are released which have already address those issues? http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/HTC_HD2/NexusHD2_ICS_CM9_FAQ
  4. K

Post [APP] LeoExtendedNotifications, blink keypad on missed call, sms, email, more [v0.92]

I tried installing it myself on an older buld of EnergyROM but it just doesn't work, any idea why this could be happening? Edit - found out it's due to the lock screen, so what do I do? I need the Lock screen, but the notification is useful as well
  5. K

Post L [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|NLD] |July 4| Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|29022 * Sense 2021

Guys, my phone hang sometimes, what could possibly be the reason? I'm using 1.66 HSPL and 2.07 radio. Energy ROM Cookie 1.85 21684
  6. K

Post [REF] *Leo Hints, Tips and Registry Tweaks* - Updated 27th January 2011.

I checked as well, using Energy ROM, the Message : Send Received is simply not there
  7. K

Post L [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|NLD] |July 4| Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|29022 * Sense 2021

No problem with other app, just the preinstalled SMS app in Energy ROM, no big deal, I installed the HTC Messaging app (a step backward)
  8. K

I am using Energy Rom 2.5 Cookie 1.8 21683 I installed Swype 3.19.20.20.6343 by LordYuz, in the speech bubble SMS mode, I could not escape from the no space option, I have to manually add a space after each swype
  9. K

Post Should HTC bring out more smartphones?

The problem is there is still a niche for people who wants a real simple phone with PDA function, that's smartphone! I would exceptionally prefer a candybar, no sliding mechanism, those ribbon are just thin and fragile
  10. K

Post Should HTC bring out more smartphones?

But nevertheless, it's still a touch screen input device!
  11. K

Thread Should HTC bring out more smartphones?

Hi all, I've been using the HTC Tornado Noble for 4 years already, and I'm still loving it, particularly because what the device could do for me http://karhoe.net/my-windows-mobile-smartphone-my-everything.html I have been tempted with the availabilities of many new touch screen device on the...
  12. K

Post A serious problem, please help

I thought this is in fact the bootloader? IPL 1.00 SPL 1.01.0109 GSM 11.3.13.80 OS 1.1.0511 OP 1.1.0.0 Anyway, there's an alternative way to access bootloader, off the phone, hold the left and right soft key , and while those 2 keys are being pressed, push the on button
  13. K

Post Help!!!! How i connect my tornado to jtag it?

No one has ever successfully JTAG this device before, no one knows where is the JTAG pin
  14. K

Post [GUIDE] Upgrading HTC Feeler/Typhoon/ to Windows Mobile 6 - with pictures

http://rapidshare.com/files/54057779/IU_SPL_PatchedRUU.zip
  15. K

Thread IP-CCTV that works with WinMo device (via RTSP)

Hi guys, I have written a review of this product, it's an IP based CCTV which fits into my existing home network and works beautifully. A few weeks back, I received yet another parcel from Compro Taiwan delivered via TNT. Opened it up and it turns out to be the Compro IP50W which was sent by...