Recent content by Karoths

1. K

Post [RECOVERY][TWRP][ZS570KL/PRO] TWRP Recovey for Zenfone 3 Deluxe! [29-09-2017]

yeah im on 8.0 and they have a tool that "works" on android 8 but it doesn't actually work and i Don't know how to unlock the bootloader any other way. i heard some people backing down to an older android version to install twrp then going back to 8 but i don't know how to roll back
  2. K

Post is there a twrp file for the zenfone 3 deluxe 5.7?

i tried this but it still gives me the error same as before? i contacted asus on it an am waiting on a reply hope i can get it unlocked so i can root it
  3. K

it says "an unknown error has occurred which maybe a network connection issue please try again later" it does this regardless if i use it on mobile data or home wi-fi even restarted my phone and went and factory reset my phone
  4. K

Post [RECOVERY][TWRP][ZS570KL/PRO] TWRP Recovey for Zenfone 3 Deluxe! [29-09-2017]

is there a way to unlock the bootloader for this device? the official unlock tool doesn't work it just errors me
  5. K

is there anyway to unlock my phones bootloader i tried using the bootloader unlock tool that asus has on site but it doesn't work
  6. K

ok thanks for the link ill check it out
  7. K

Thread is there a twrp file for the zenfone 3 deluxe 5.7?

I was wanting to try rooting this phone and was wondering if there were a twrp file that could be flashed i am using android Oreo