Recent content by kartu_800

1. K

Thread native applock & network speed metter

Hello! Is there a way to turn on native app lock, network speed meter without root? or any rom from any country that already brings it by default? thanks
  2. K

Post [ROM] [R 11.0 FUH5] BLASTUI ROM FOR G970F/G973F/G975F [ONEUI3.1.1] [ODEX] [V3.45] [AROMA] LIKE A FERRARI!

hi, try to go to download mode and install stock with odin and try again. i flashed my g970 with this rom and everything goes great. sorry for my english
  3. K

Post [ROM][10] hadesRom Q Stock v2.0 for Exynos S10e/S10/S10+ [12.04.2020]

thanks i use the command in a terminal su wm size 1080x2280 and the zoom problem was solved, now it works and no FC in settings thanks
  4. K

hi! Yes, I knew that. but when I took a screenshot with another rom the resolution was 1080x2280 now it is 810x1710. I do not know why. And the icons are very large (for me), when I enter the screen zoom it is at a minimum if I want to change it FC settings. I attached a log, I hope he did well...
  5. K

Hi! I cannot change the resolution of the screen, neither the zoom of the screen. the resolution option does not appear in the menu and when I want to change the zoom settings FC. i flashed the rom twice I have an S10e thanks
  6. K

Post [ROM][OneUI] hadesRom Pie Stock v2.5 for Exynos S10e/S10/S10+ [28.11.2019]

Hi! Anyone know if auto rotate screen works in v2.5 on the s10e? Tx
  7. K

Post How to get Aurora ROM s9+ Snapdragon ??

hi! does anyone have v14? I cannot register on the page. I could try tomato rom, soul rom. I would like to try this one. Thanks!
  8. K

Post Sharing S9/S9+ Roms From chinese devs

it worked! Tx I deleted and edit the two lines and it worked well in tomato rom, in soul it does not let me login the samsung account. The only problem I have now is that I can not send or receive sms.
  9. K

ok, i will flash the rom again tomorrow and try this. thanks
  10. K

carrier configs partition? yes in build.prop when I change the line ro.multim from 2 to 1 after restart it goes back to 2.
  11. K

i can't make it work, I tried to modify build.prop, default.prop, etc. but I can never activate data. i tried flashing over stock, clean flash, whitout klabit kernel, etc. when I flashed over stock, the mobile data remain active but there is no traffic. I'm going to keep trying but I do not...
  12. K

hi! with root explorer can it be done? or another app. thanks
  13. K

could someone activate the mobile data in any of these roms? I try tomato, soul and aurora roms, in none can activate the data, the rest works well. G9600
  14. K

Post [KERNEL] [Q] [G9650] [G9600] klabit kernel

i install everything again and it still does not appear conservative and keeps restarting when choosing another governor. with ondemand or schedulti works fine tx
  15. K

Post [KERNEL] [Q] [G9650] [G9600] klabit kernel

How can I choose conservative governor? it does not appear to choose it. I have ondemand, performance, interactive (the phone restarts when I choose it) powersave and schedutil. Thanks