• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by KaTRaM

1. K

Post [Dev] New "NavRadio+" ported to MTC devices

Hi @KoTiX2, MCU with firm MF1 its seems to have this firmware: ZQ_PX5D_C54_HA15_U506-EN_2021-05-10-1013_paSS.zip Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс.Диска disk.yandex.ru It's possible to make your app compatible? I'm very interested on it. Thanks
  2. K

Hi @KoTiX2, MCU with firm MF1 its seems to have this firmware: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/S-Z7EznoDgLH7w It's possible to make your app compatible? I'm very interested on it. Thanks
  3. K

Post Firmware for MCU MF1

In other forum are upgrading the firm: https://4pda.to/forum/index.php?showtopic=973677&st=4180 Is in russian but you can translate it.
  4. K

In other post a user tell me this: It seems a S32F0 MCU based HU, but the beginning of the string of the relevant version is shown as a different one ( MF1 instead of S32F0). The remaining is the same of any MCU with S32F0. You can try, at your own risk, to flash one of the S32F0 MCUs based on...
  5. K

So I think I'm not going to do it .... it's a shame but I can't afford to screw up the unit.
  6. K

If I flash the firmware you tell me, what risk is there? Can I brick the unit?
  7. K

Thanks anyway.
  8. K

here you have it
  9. K

@KoTiX2 can you help me?
  10. K

Post [Dev] New "NavRadio+" app for TopWay based units: T3 and T8Allwinner, TS9 (intel) and TS10(UIS7862)

Hi! I have tried to install the app, but it indicates that the hardware is incompatible. I have a PX5 radio, but it seems to bring a brand new MCU: MF1-px5_C54_whd01a-aAaAaA_7708_B4_20210310-10: 40 Is there a way to make it work? Are you going to update the app for this type of MCU? Thanks
  11. K

Hi! My radio brings the same MCU. Have you gotten any info on this MCU? I hope that news will start to appear soon
  12. K

Hi! I have tried to install the app, but it indicates that the hardware is incompatible. I have a PX5 radio, but it seems to bring a brand new MCU: MF1-px5_C54_whd01a-aAaAaA_7708_B4_20210310-10: 40 Is there a way to make it work? Are you going to update the app for this type of MCU? Thanks