• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by KawaiiAurora

1. K

Post [ROM][AOSP][6.0/7.1][K3.4] Unlegacy Android Project

Nopes.. I occasionally check the Gerrit commit page and there's nothing.
  2. K

The AOSP 7.1 nightlies have been quite fast (and slightly unstable, I've read about the libnvos bug) BUT I've been having this issue, sometimes, the animations slow down to a crawl and after a few seconds or locking the screen, they're normal again. Anybody had this issue? It's been present in...
  3. K

Post How can I make to a 3.15 linux kernel?

Unless you seriously know how to tinker with Android device kernels and you have some experience with the N7 2012, don't bother. It took upwards of a year for the 3.4 kernel to be ported and it's only recently become stable(ish)
  4. K

How about you make a backup of your current ROM and just try it?
  5. K

Bootloader 4.18 seems to work but I had issues with bootloader 4.13 so I don't really know, I'd suggest he does a clean wipe, avoid from flashing anything after Android N and make sure that the partitions are ext4
  6. K

Did you flash Android N? If so, is your bootloader version 4.23? You should also have TWRP 3.0.2 with the 3.4 kernel for the best results. Android N worked well with Pico GApps/SuperSU for me altough I won't recommend it as a daily driver.
  7. K

What did you flash? What were you on before? Did you do a dirty flash by any chance?
  8. K

I'd suggest using CM13 until a stable version of N is out :) If bootloader 4.18 isn't problematic, don't update it as it's not very important. Also, if you have CM 13 (not sure about Android N) with the 3.4 kernel, avoid ParrotMod as the 3.4 kernel has some optimisations of its own in terms of...
  9. K

Hmm, I'd suggest upgrading to bootloader 4.23 and installing TWRP 3.0.2 with Kernel 3.4. CM13 with Kernel 3.4 eliminates most performance issues and you can use ParrotMod. About F2FS, your mileage may vary but I had corruption issues with F2FS that disappeared when I went back to ext4 so be...
  10. K

Hey! This seems to work on Android N on the 6P (Method to root, I'll test it ASAP) http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=68315371&postcount=293 EDIT: SuperSu v2.76 works and it's still ok after updating the SuperSU binary! UPDATE: Google Keyboard is pretty unstable and might be...
  11. K

Thanks for all the hard work! I'll be happy to test any builds of Android N (both AOSP/CM14 - when it's out) and check if anything is behaving erratically :)
  12. K

I use CM13 with ParrotMod and I use ext4 for data, F2FS regularly corrupts data for me so be careful
  13. K

It could be ported but I doubt that it would be worthit...
  14. K

Post Fire stick or Roku for watching movies off portable hard drive

Hey, The fire stick seems to support hard drives pretty well as pee this link : http://www.aftvnews.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-usb-storage-with-the-amazon-fire-tv/ The official Roku FAQ also says that external hard drives are supported ...
  15. K

Post assistance with tv box

If you want a custom ROM, go to 4pda. They are the authority on Android boxes (and probably other dirt cheap devices) The page for your device: https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2F4pda.ru%2Fforum%2Flofiversion%2Findex.php%3Ft760441-60.html Put it in a...