Recent content by KaylaKev

1. KaylaKev

Post [VIVID Launcher] Official Post (US region only)

Thank you ric. it settle all the problem now. what makes android webview is the rootcause for this? before its work just fine.
  2. KaylaKev

@vivid_1 Im still having the problem where all the google play apps is crashing. stock apps works just fine such as google map and youtube. how do i fix this?
  3. KaylaKev

Hi, does anyone know how to fix apps crash after the latest stable vivid update? all pre-installed apps such as radio, youtube works fine but not those from google playstore. i already try several and download it, but comes to an end. it crashes whenever open. Please help
  4. KaylaKev

hi, do you mean vivid integrated radio which on music widget isn't it?
  5. KaylaKev

stock local radio is the preinstalled radio apps on the apps page. Station frequency number did show up it seem a little bug there. i cannot switch other radio station from music widget. i need to open the radio app and switched it.
  6. KaylaKev

Hi admin, the music widget works very well if i played the radio using online apps (e.g. syok app). the song titles apears. but whenever using stock local radio, the station name doesn't apear even the song title. Any future update on this thing sooner or later?
  7. KaylaKev

problem solve. the issue is, i just didnt turn on the SUB on amplifier
  8. KaylaKev

i solve this problem. i forgot to turn on the SUB on amplifier.
  9. KaylaKev

Hi, i notice that this vivid 10 have sub woofer output problem. Hopefully they will fixed this fast or else has to revert back to max 10 interface. Btw, tell me if you found the solution as well
  10. KaylaKev

Hi, im new here. My Dasaita unit is equipped with additional sub woofer during the installation last time and it works well. after i update to vivid 10, my sub woofer stop working. may i know what is the problem now? Does this vivid launcher has not update its component to support sub woofer?