Recent content by kdb424

1. K

Thread No data on new mi9t (Old one works fine)

I got a replacement for my mi9t as my old one had a damaged screen, and moving my SIM card into the new phone is quite strange. On boot it won't see it, and if I pull it out and put the SIM back in, it is seen, but won't make calls or get data. Things I've tried are a factory restore with...
  2. K

Post Software update whit root and Twrp

There's a guide linked in the post. There's no point in me typing up the same thing. Please refer to the official documentation linked in the post as that will always be correct and up to date.
  3. K

Post How many of you have dying touchscreen issues?

I'm a US based buyer and don't have warranty. I have looked at the cost of replacement and it's over half of the cost of the phone for the parts alone, so not worth it.
  4. K

Post Battery drain

That's actually a pretty normal amount of usage. It's not a real reading. I get about 4-6 days of battery on my device and get the same ~30% usage. I recommend 3C battery monitor for a much more accurate usage, but don't trust ANY battery stats unless it points to a specific app that you...
  5. K

Post Software update whit root and Twrp

As a fellow user of a stock rom, I can recommend OrangeFox as taking OTA updates with it is SO much easier. Make sure you follow instructions to get it set up, then you just take OTA like stock. When you have to flash the full OTA, it's a great time to switch as that's part of setting up OTA on...
  6. K

Post Can't boot any other ROM than stock

I had that issue. It's when you flash TWRP that breaks it. I had to use fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot flash recovery twrp.img If you have verity enabled, then it will secure your device from booting anything not officially signed, aka, custom...
  7. K

Post bootloop with twrp-3.3.1-12 (11.0.4)

fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot flash recovery twrp.img Works for me every time. Verity breaks your boot for security reasons, so it needs disabled.
  8. K

Post How many of you have dying touchscreen issues?

How long have you had your phone by the way? I owned mine for about 5 months before the issue seemed to get really bad, but it showed up after about 3 months.
  9. K

Thread How many of you have dying touchscreen issues?

My mi 9t has recently developed touchscreen issues. It's not the "ghost touch" that people talk about, but actual phantom touches confirmed by turning on touch viability under developer settings. Right under the pull down menu is getting constantly touched in a line. This problem is even worse...
  10. K

Thread Roms wont boot.

I just got a Mi Mix 2 today, and have it fully unlocked. The stock rom runs fine, but when I install the latest TWRP and then flash any rom, I get constant crashes. Launchers, google apps, everything. Following instructions from each thread specifically and have been rom flashing for years, so...
  11. K

Post [ROM][8.1][OFFICIAL-AUTO-WEEKLY][VoLTE]Resurrection Remix 6.1.0 [HYDROGEN/HELIUM]

I don't know what problems people are having with GPS, it's as fast as ever. I use it every day to get around and hair rides. On helium myself.
  12. K

Post [ROM][8.1][OFFICIAL-AUTO-WEEKLY][VoLTE]Resurrection Remix 6.1.0 [HYDROGEN/HELIUM]

All cores working with kernel auditor, 5GHz wifi seems to be working as I don't have a 2.4ghz connection, getting about 6MB/s over wifi from a local ssh server, or speedtest app. Deep sleep seems to be amazing, though I'm also using naptime, and for root I'm using supersu instead of the su fix...