1. kecodoc

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][10] LineageOS 17.1

Sorry thank you for correcting my post
  2. kecodoc

Post [ROM][11][OnePlus6][OFFICIAL]Syberia Project

Thank you very much I will try again
  3. kecodoc

I am using the os series but I do not see the fast charging mode like on the stock rom
  4. kecodoc

i am in 10.3.7 then flash 10.3.7 flash twrp recovery 3.4.3 reboot into fash recovery 10.3.7 1 again and install reboot twrp recovery into siberia flash recovery ROM clear data and davik cache flash twrp recovery rebooted into recovery and flash gaps I could not boot into the system
  5. kecodoc

I went back to oxygen os 10.3.6 to try to install version 11 Should I use 10.3.6 or 10.3.7 to install this 11 version ? Is the way of installing version 11 different from version 10 ?
  6. kecodoc

Post [ROM][10.0][OnePlus6][OFFICIAL]Syberia Project

I am on the Siberian rom and it works great the cause of my previous failure was to install the wrong version 11 thank you
  7. kecodoc

I installed version 11 instead of 10 and had no success What a fatal mistake Thank you 😂
  8. kecodoc

can i go back to 10.3.6 from the lineage os?Every time I go back to stock rom I usually have to use MSdownload tool 4.0
  9. kecodoc

i am on lineage os 17.1 can i switch to siberia ?
  10. kecodoc

I am currently in oxygen os 5.1.5. Which os do I need to upgrade to install this ROM?I lost all data and tried many times from 10.3.6 to 10.3.7 Thanks a lot if someone helps
  11. kecodoc

thank you I cannot find oxygen os 10.3.6 in the xda forum Can you help me with the download link ? This download link from the forum is no longer active https://otafsg1.h2os.com/patch/amazone2/GLO/OnePlus6Oxygen/OnePlus6Oxygen_22.J.48_GLO_048_2010042239/OnePlus6Oxygen_22.J.48_O Thank a lot
  12. kecodoc

tI am at 10.3.7 and want to try this rom are there any safe instructions for me ?
  13. kecodoc

I have a color problem screen at dawn and dusk when using the Chrome browser. I went back to the stock rom and want to return to lineageos Is there a clean and error-free way to flash I want to use rom lineageos everyday Thank you top owner for bringing this wonderful to oneplus 6
  14. kecodoc

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][enchilada][11] LineageOS 18.1

Hope it will be officially supported 👍 Thanks LuK1337
  15. kecodoc

Thread need help Lost screen lock password For rooted devices

I changed the lock screen password and forgot it:(I changed the lock screen password and forgot Currently can still access the phone by face recognition What can I do to recover my password?My device is rooted