Recent content by KeepingKeyes

1. K

Post Development [ROM][13][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 20 for Xiaomi 12S Pro

Cool, I see that this project has been updated to lineageos 21. Thinking of flashing this now, would I still have to revert to android 13 before upgrading or would I be okay to flash straight from hyperos? Thanks 🙂
  2. K

Can't come from HyperOS as it is based on Android 14, need to come from Android 13 for this rom. Maybe that's what's causing the error?
  3. K

Yesssss!!! Thank you so much for your hard work on this! I've been keeping up to date on your progress with the regular Xiaomi 12 builds and even considered trying my hand at building a rom myself, but lack of coding experience and lousy internet speeds stopped me. Will be trying this rom ASAP
  4. K

Post Development [ROM][14][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 21 for Xiaomi 12 Pro

Really itching to try this rom, although I have a 12S Pro. If I were to try porting this rom, would it just be a case of re-building the rom and replacing files for the SOC? From what I've heard that's the only difference between the 12 Pro and the 12S Pro haha
  5. K

Post [TOOL] All-in-One tool for Windows. Wear OS Tools v11

Great work on this! TicWatch Pro 5 owner here, unfortunately I haven't been able to change the ringtone or notification sound using this tool. Transferred over .wav audio files, and selected them using the tool. Tool said it was successful but no change in sound. And now I cannot open the...
  6. K

Post General Xiaomi 12 / Xiaomi 12 Pro OSS Kernel Sources

The OSS for the 12S and 12S Pro has just been released recently if anyone is interested in looking at it: https://github.com/MiCode/Xiaomi_Kernel_OpenSource/tree/mayfly-s-oss I would be interested to hear if the kernel source for the 12S family is also incomplete, like the regular Xiaomi 12...
  7. K

Thread General OSS released for 12S Pro and 12S

Just posting to notify, the OSS for Unicorn and Mayfly have been released on the MiCode GitHub: https://github.com/MiCode/Xiaomi_Kernel_OpenSource/tree/mayfly-s-oss Although if what NeoArian said in his post on the Xiaomi 12 XDA forum applies here, then this OSS is incomplete and will need...
  8. K

Post General ðŸ“Œ [Shared] TWRP by skkk

Oh that's weird, I just wondered because it's giving me an option to 'flash to both slots', do I just ignore the option and flash or do I check it?
  9. K

Post General ðŸ“Œ [Shared] TWRP by skkk

Heya, just wanted to check something. If I wanna update TWRP using the .img file through TWRP recovery, do I check the option to flash to both partitions? Thanks :)
  10. K

Post Question The current image (boot/recovery) have been destroyed

I seem to have made fastboot inaccessible on my device, so I've been unable to use Fastboot enhance or utilise any ways to flash using fastboot :(
  11. K

Unfortunately not yet, the most promising option will be to wait for an MTK Auth Bypass utility to be developed for the Dimensity 8100 chipset. There might be active development on this front, so hopefully it will come soon. The other option would be to find someone to do a remote flash...
  12. K

Tried this method, but didn't work. Kept giving me a "Handshake failed: retrying" error when connecting the phone to the computer. Here's a link the the firmware: OnePlus Ace Firmware
  13. K

Made some progress! Got my hands on the Ace's firmware files, which included the scatter file. Redownloaded the newest 6.2 version of SP Flash Tool and loaded the scatter and auth files successfully. Clicked download, connected USB to phone while holding Vol + and Vol - and finally! Sp Flash...
  14. K

Update: If someone would be able to extract a scatter file from their own OnePlus Ace too, I think that may help me :)
  15. K

Thread Question The current image (boot/recovery) have been destroyed

Welp, first day of owning the OnePlus Ace and I've already bricked it lmao. Need some help in trying to unbrick it. So last night I successfully rooted my device using magisk, but after experimenting I just decided to revert back to being unrooted, since I realised I didn't actually need many...